Scatology, anyone?

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by David, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Are you trying to develop the age-old practice of shooting fireballs out of yer ____ ?

2. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

Trying? Pur-lease! I've been able to do that for years :D

3. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

All right someone has to say it:
    Wow! This is the sh***iest thread on the board. :D I mean it's really stinkin up the place. ;)

I never really gave a lot of thought to the matter but with all the movement in the qua and the massaging of internal organs through the movements it does create some potential hazards.
    I think I'll stick to external forms during public demonstrations :)

4. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

hey people,
    maybe that's why 'internal' martial arts are so called - you use your bowel!
    Maybe 'Loose Waist' was actually meant to be 'Loose Waste'!!!!!!!!!!

5. Shade

Shade New Member

Perhaps there was a translation problem from the old chinese.

It is meant to be Supreme Ultimate Fart :D

6. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

I'm telling ya, after the Stork Spreads it's Wings I've seen more than my fair share of Repulsive Monkeys! ;)

7. bcullen

ROFLMAO!!!!

Man the jokes just keep coming on this thread. So the outstreched hand is meant to warn people (stop! don't come any closer, I just let one rip). I have a whole new perspective.

Repulsive monkey! Loose waste! BWHAHAHAHAHA! It keeps getting better.

8. Shade

Shade New Member

Now i know why you also walk teh circle in Bagua. To make it seem like the guy next to you farted.

9. shotokanwarrior

Hey! Maybe that's what all the high kicks are about! You're supposed to fart when you do them!
    You know in Japanese martial arts you scream or 'kiai' when you kick or punch? I wonder if it would help to fart? Also the technique of focus or 'kime' where you harden the muscles of your entire body - would farting help that?- would farting help that?
    Jesus this is a great thread. David, you should get a Nobel Prize!

10. shotokanwarrior

Hey! Maybe that's what all the high kicks are about! You're supposed to fart when you do them!
    You know in Japanese martial arts you scream or 'kiai' when you kick or punch? Would it help to fart? Also the technique of focus or 'kime' where you harden the muscles of your entire body - would farting help that?
    Jesus this is a great thread. David, you should get a Nobel Prize!

11. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

I've just decided there are now 9 bagua palms. I've developed a new one in honour of this thread... the "Pull my finger" palm

12. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

Creating new styles anyone?

I think I'm pretty deadly after a few cans of HEINZ. I'm gonna call mine BLAZING SADDLES DO. It's gonna be hard getting anyone near the DO-JO-THO. I don't think the insurance will cover sinus damage! However, I've got a new crutchless GI design with a rear open flap for extra ventilation and I'm thinking of making the club logo a red kidney bean with a couple of black circular arrows indicating wind speed against yellow background.

The first move of our system is a flying side leap with rear flap extended into the OPEN position. These are part of a group of moves we term FARTER sometimes known by others as KATA.

YES!

13. David

Pull my finger lol

We have a guy in our class who trains next to the open window to save our nostrils. The joke's on the rest if us because he's damn good at the art.

Rgds,
    David

14. shotokanwarrior

Wake me up inside, Wake me up inside, Call my name and save me from the Fart

This thread has been dead for ages, so I thought I'd resurrect it with my own version of some style names: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Poo Jitsu (Ju Jitsu)

Poo Do (Judo)

Mei-phwoarr-zhuang (Mei hua zhuang)

Crapkido (Hapkido)

Kyoku - stink -ai (Kyokushinkai)

Crapoeira (Capoeira obviously)

S***okan (Shotokan)

Kung Poo (Kung Fu)

Any more, guys? I'm sure I missed some.

15. shotokanwarrior

Hey just thought of something else... ya knowwhen Keanu Reeves raises his hand to stop the Sentinels in The Matrix 2? Maybe really he had just farted.....

16. shotokanwarrior

I forgot one - Muck Sul Won

17. David

For the love of God, close this thread!

:D

18. shotokanwarrior

Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!You started it!!!!!!!!

19. bcullen

So what you're saying is: He who smelt it, dealt it :D

20. shotokanwarrior