SBN Kim Francis

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by fightinchance, Feb 19, 2008.

1. fightinchance

fightinchance New Member

http://www.kuksoolwon.com/Obit.html

Thought there might be those of you who didn't know yet.

I Just wanted to express condolences to her Family, Friends and Students who knew her best.

2. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

It always is sad to hear about a fellow martial artists passing. Instead of mourning her we should all celebrate her life, by doing what she devoted her life to: training.

3. blondeblackbelt

blondeblackbelt Valued Member

I am still in shock...she will be greatly missed. Will be sad not seeing her smile at the registeration desk...my thoughts are with her family and friends.

4. Quozl

Quozl Valued Member

RIP SBN

And my condolences to her family and friends.

5. Gi Ma Ja Se

Gi Ma Ja Se 90 degrees is 4 real MA's

Yep she was a good friend, it was such a bad day when we heard about her passing..... she will be greatly missed

6. ksn-joe

ksn-joe Valued Member

SBN Kim

i have trained with SBN Kim many times and know that her positive personality and attitude was very uplifting She will be greatly missed by all who knew her and especially by her family RIP SBN

7. ember

ember Valued Member

My condolences as well.

8. Studude67

Studude67 The hungry fighter

such a great woman, i remember her voice and personality always cheered me up, she was such a friendly person. she will be greatly missed.

9. kjnphil

kjnphil Valued Member

SBN Kim was an amazing person and a good friend, may she rest in peace. I and all the students of Kuk Sool of Beccles, Loddon and Cambridge sent heartfelt love to her family.

She will remain alive in our thoughts and hearts.

10. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

Unfortunately I never had the chance to train with SBN Kim, but I will always remember her for her friendlyness and smiling face that greeted everyone at the tournaments.

May you rest in peace, SBN.

11. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

An absolute and total loss to an organisation. I can still see her smile when I would creep up to the registration desk and ask for my VIP badge, how she would greet me as if I was a long lost son if I hadn't seen her for a few months and give me my yellow badge. She always knew exactly how to make me smile and most of the time I didn't even know what she had said I just felt better to be round her.
    She really will be missed so much by so many people and I hope she realised how many lives she was so influential in and I just want her family to know that too. She was a wonderful woman who truly was one in a million.

12. kswflip

kswflip Valued Member

SBN Kim will be sadly missed by myself and all at the kings lynn school
    She is still a person i will look up to and respect for ever and if i can live my life in a similar way then she will have a thousand touched lives

13. Trapper Tony

Trapper Tony New Member

Same here dave - well said