Sandus just wet himself

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Sandus, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

2. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

a friend of mine alerted me to this latest development earlier on, his exact words were "OH MY GOD BEST NEWS EVER FOR MANKIND" followed by that link :D

I've gotta say this might be the game that makes me invest in a wii.

3. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I'm at work and can't read it. Please tell me that it's a confirmation of smash bros being 4 player online?

4. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

I've got "web site not found" :(

5. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Or maybe it was a cry for help from Sandus and we should send him some nappies for men :D

6. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

It says it's one to two player in house and no on-line mode...

...BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :p

7. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

8. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

OMG!!!

That's THE reason to live right there.

9. Verx

Verx "Darkness Approaches"

I'm actually drooling. No joke.

10. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

just a small point...nothing important really...some ok news....

SONIC IS IN SMASH BROS BRAWL!!

the only downside is that its meant the release date has been pushed back by a month or 2 :( :(

11. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Yeah, you can charge up a spin and take everyone out :D

12. geves

geves Valued Member

I for one love it when games are delayed, I may be excited to play the game and slightly disappointed for a while. Until I stop and think, that delays mean extra tweaking time for developers. It means I don't have to download a patch after a title already released, because developers are trying to phase out game testing (cough 360 games from people who should be making PC games).

Nintendo is doing it right, they've been bringing more females into gaming for quite sometime, tapping a previously untapped demographic and making life easier for us guys. ;)

The only thing I worry for the Wii, is third party support...seems they are only getting companies that are contributing are EA and companies who think they can shun production value because the Wii is selling so well. Smash Bros, proves that when production value is high, good games are produced. Nintendo can now afford anything they want and unlike EA they care about quality. I hopes nintendo starts buying out companies (sega, springs to mind) and gives them back the production value they deserve. :D

Also they should've released the wii with the classic controller, that way they wouldn't force developers to make games for the "wii-mote".

Sorry about the attempt to hijack this thread.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  13. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

I take your point about the delays, certainly its more of a disappointment when a game comes out that feels unfinished, perhaps it would be better if they just didn't announce a release date until they were definite! There have been some cases where games have been announced as having 1 release date and then been pushed back 3 or 4 times because it was just unrealistic (then there's duke nukem forever...but lets not go there!)

I think its still true that ninty are the only ones making a real profit from their console this generation so who knows, maybe they will start buying some companies, then again nobody can compete with EA. They just recently bought out bioware and another company too so they can expand into RPGs!