Sad news

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by KSW_123, Jan 30, 2006.

1. KSW_123

KSW_123 Valued Member

I was checking out the Kuk Sool web site and Master Bob Zefo has passed away. This is sad news. He was a young guy.

2. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

That is very sad news

3. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

yeah, i noticed that last night. unfortunatly I never had the chance to meet the man, but my condolences to his family and friends.

4. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

I live in Galesburg and I can tell you that the visitation alone was very, very well attended. Bob was just a kind man. When I was a kid, I wanted to take martial arts lessons but my mom said we couldn't afford it...I would go down to the Kuk Sool Won school on Simmons St (Across from the library) and peek in there...Bob once asked me if I was interested in taking lessons and I said yes, but I couldn't afford it...he told me to hang in there and someday I would get the opportunity. I did. Although I am not a Kuk Sool Won guy...I can tell you that Bob impacted our community in such a way that the void left in his passing simply can not be filled.

He was what all martial artists should be.

I will always have positive memories of my encounters with him. To all in the Kuk Sool Won family, I grieve with you.

Very sincerely,

Aaron Duke
    Galesburg Il

5. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

Thank you for that post of kind words in his memory.