S-Trap Drill

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by BlindClown, Jun 25, 2007.

1. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

Do people with different Sifu's Or people with different lineage of WC use the same drills to train .

I ask this as i have a grading on friday :)

The only thing im not to sure on is something which my WC school like to call the s-trap drill ( stupid trap drill )

Im just no to sure on it , i can ask my sifu but i cant seem to get in touch with him whilst im in work .

If anyone else has heard or perhaps use this drill within your school of WC then as much explanation of the move set would be excellent.

Thanks

( if this makes no sense apologies , just ignore me he he )

2. Kew-Do

Kew-Do Valued Member

Are you referring to Lop-Sao?

Kew-Do

3. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

no im not its ahrd to explain , i understand that this thread is making no sense.

it is a simple trap drill ( so yes it is sort of lap sau but there is alot more to it than the simple lap sau drill )

Anyway doesnt matter obviously no one else trains this technique ...

but if any John Agar students are on here they should know what i mean.

4. Raven Wing

Raven Wing Valued Member

I know what you mean, and as far as I know its a basic intro to trapping. I have no idea if any other teachers use it - probably ones of the same or similar lineage do I guess. Problem is there is no way I can explain it over the net and not much chance of you picking it up this way either. Just relax and practice - your taking your grading this weekend right? Can you make it to any of the classes during the week? Grab one of the higher grades and ask if they will go through it with you.