royce vs akebono

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Ikken Hisatsu, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

When the fight goes ahead, depending on the length of the fight; ill post the download link. If its a really long fight, then ill edit the fight and post the best bits :)

2. TwIsT

TwIsT Son Of Odin!

This Fight will be very cool

3. AAAhmed46

AAAhmed46 Valued Member

Yeah! Watching a giant 350 pound fat guy sitting on a 180 pound man's face!

4. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

And then watching that 350lb fat man wriggle and tap in pain as the mere 180lb skinny man submits him.

Remember, MMA is a very dynamic sport, which is full of suprises.

5. Acekicken

Acekicken Submission Fighter

I pick Royce

Royce will wait untill the Big Guy has lost his Gas
    Then He will Fininsh the Fight.

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

He's certinaly going to have difficulty though! And won't have the best of options availible to him considering the size of Akebono... I mean, applying an armbar will be like trying to submit a tree trunk.

7. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

id like to see him pull guard... bye bye any of royces future children

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I'm pretty sure guard is the last place he'd like to be :)

9. AAAhmed46

AAAhmed46 Valued Member

How is he going to pull that off if he cant get his arms around the man!

But i agree, it could go any way. I was just trying to put a very funny picture in peoples heads. Admit it, if Akebono sat on royces face, it would be a funny site.....or the soarce of half an hour of cringing.

10. Acekicken

Acekicken Submission Fighter

A real Life Stink Face

While I still Belive Royce will Win

This would Be a verry Funny sight.
    Rakishi Fatu would be happy :p

11. cybermonk

cybermonk New Member

I think akebono is going to win. Royce might be good but those odds are just crazy.

12. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Royce certinaly is limited to the techniques he can use with an opponent as big as Akebobo.

13. Sever

Sever Valued Member

While I don't see it happening, I think Royce's best chance will come from working Akebono over on his feet until he gets tired out. I'm not expecting Royce to do a Bonjasky and kick his head off, but a bit of "stick n' move," make the doughboy chase him. Once Akebono's tired out (and it probably won't take long) he'll be much easier to take down and get a dominant position on.
    I think Royce will take it, but Akebono will be much more dangerous in this environment than standup K-1 rules

14. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

I dont know - he may have no skills but Royce is no Diva on stand up. Sumo guys are strong as hell and if he charges Royce then he will be taking off!!!

Look at the other Yarboro guy he broke the ring by pushing Keith Hackney into the gate. There is a lot of raw power and weight there, I think Royce has his work cut out as he will not I doubt be able to do anything with strikes.

I may be eating them words but I cant see it.

15. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Somthing smells about this whole thing. Royce should be either fighting legitimate athletes or not bothering. His rep and the legacy he is part of doesn't need this freak show.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2004
  16. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Respect and Reputation don't always pay the bills.

17. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

True

Guess its easier to do one fight then 35 seminars as the money will be the same.

18. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Royce looks ready for Akebono! :)

Attached Files:

19. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

What if Royce just went stand up against the guy? He's got a couple of months to work on it so maybe he plans to get a hell of a lot better at punchin people in the face before the fight happens?

Yoda: I dont think it's particularly fair to call it a freak show is it? Royce made his reputation by going around creaming all comers from other arts, maybe Sumo is the last art he has to beat?

20. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

The world would be quite shocked if Royce was to knock out Akebono standing! :) But the likely hood of this happening is very slim.