ronda rousey

Discussion in 'MMA' started by zombiekicker, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

You would ?

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

In a New York minute!!!

3. icefield

icefield Valued Member

i can feel a ban coming, nice knowing you

4. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

I'd fight her I meant, crazy talk

5. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

You know I meant fight her right ;)

6. Hannibal

Of course

I would love to go against Rhonda. She is my favorite active fighter by a mile

7. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

edited

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
  8. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Hell yeah. I want to be uchi mata'd by Inoue, Osoto'd by Yamashita and armbarred by Rousey.

9. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

You are not sane sir

10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

You'll probably get a ban. If you have to ask if it's against the rules you know you are already skirting the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
  11. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

Boo

12. Hannibal

Ronda has a tremendous amount of finesse in her ground game and her throwing - it would a real education just to spend an hour working out with her.

13. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Aaaand locked pending a mod chat. Zombie, whether or not this thread is allowed I need to talk to the other mods about but the salad post? That's a no. An an obvious one.

14. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Mod Update:

Thread is staying closed, anything similar will be closed, and personally, I'm going to be pushing for bans for anyone who starts one.

Closing is based on two reasons:

1. MAP is a family-friendly forum and this is not a discussion that is suitable for that environment.

2. Its remarkably disrespectful to the fighter. That in and of itself the mod team is unanimous on. But again adding a personal bit for the sake of transparency, what other forums call "fighter bashing" is something I want discouraged on this sub-forum and this fits under that banner as far as I'm concerned.

But yes. The basic version is this isn't an acceptable topic for MAP and isn't going to be tolerated. Especially in this sub-forum where I get to wave my stick about and push my nose in ;)

Zombie: In a very short space of time you've had multiple posts that are pushing the line and quite deliberately so. With respect, knock it off. Please :p

15. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I'm just going to add that MAP has a large web presence and on Twitter in particular we follow some of the best fighters on the planet.

Occasionally a big name follows us back. David Haye is one example that springs to mind.

MAP probably isn't on Ronda's radar, but we're working on it and if she doesn't know of us, someone she knows or trains with does.

If someone here asks for advice on a class I put a link on Twitter. Our name is out there, so please be aware.

The better we post, the more I can spread the word and the better place MAP becomes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.