Role Model Physique

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by El Barto, Jun 3, 2006.

1. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Good job, you missed the whole thread. His comments were plain insulting. Go read again.

2. SlowLearner

SlowLearner New Member

Honestly, being "skinny by nature" ;) and a short little Asian boy (5'9"), I look up to Bruce Lee as far as physique goes. Now that I've revealed my personal goal...

*runs like hell*

:D

3. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

I hope that all males should eventually strive to get to teh point where they could care less what girls think of them.

I prob don't count since I'm married. But my wife loved me when I was fat and she continues to love me on my journey to get as strong and muscled as possible. Of course, that's prob not saying much since she loves the most with me in a kilt throwing stuff. ;)

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I think from this thread alone we can easily conclude that lifting weights does not give you thicker skin. :D

He called me a freak... waahaahhhhhahaahahahhahahahah..

:rolleyes:

Seriously though... Blessed Samurai is onto something.... kilts for weightlifters.
    :p

5. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

Im 19, im vain and i care what i look like :rolleyes: . The strength side of bodybuilding is just a good side effect for me.

6. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I like being strong and I like ladies smiling at me. Do I really have to choose, can't I just lift for both reasons?

7. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

A fair point. But what about health issues? I'm sure that being totally ripped is far healthier than being built like John Candy.
    Those are my two reasons for working out as well.

8. Durkhrod Chogori

Durkhrod Chogori Valued Member

This bb's physique (unfortunately not 100% natural):

[​IMG]

combined with the skills of the following deceased Taoist master:

[​IMG]

Basically an impossible dream!

:rolleyes:

9. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

Im sure you could get like that through years of hard work without drugs.

10. Durkhrod Chogori

Durkhrod Chogori Valued Member

Yes if you belong to the genetically gifted for anaerobic training type. Not if you belong to the genetically gifted for aerobic training type (like me).

BTW, I know that guy since he was 15 years old and I'm telling ya he doesn't belong to the first type. He also has deadlifted 280 Kg in competition. :confused:
    Hardgainers never achieve feats like that.

That guy is not 100% natural.

11. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

ah yes...blame it on genetics :D

i believe it was dan john who said something to the effect of, "the harder i train, the better my genetics seem to get."

12. drewbiez

drewbiez New Member

13. TigerKai

TigerKai Valued Member

14. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

[​IMG]

*runs and hides*