Role Model Physique

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by El Barto, Jun 3, 2006.

1. ItalianStallion

ItalianStallion Valued Member

Speak for yourself :cool:

2. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Genetics is often accused, and so often is not the problem. The problem is either your training or your diet. Do some reading around here and maybe t-nation.com to see what you could do.

3. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

[​IMG]
    Gotta be

4. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

i don't care nearly as much about how i look as i do about how powerful i am...but to each his own i guess. i won't complain if you want to look like a twig and hit like a sissy - less competition for me :D

5. kmguy8

kmguy8 Not Sin Binned

lol.....

6. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

To me a twig is someone who has no shape or form. I have plenty of shape and form, I just dont look like a walking stack of pancakes. And who said I hit like a sissy? :confused:

7. Len

Len Valued Member

You know....stretching IS SOOO Important! For example...because of my wide legs....and karate...I can do de splits...nooooo proooooooooblem!!! :)[​IMG]how come no one picked this guy yet? hahaha Chicks think he's hot.

8. LiaoRouxin

LiaoRouxin Valued Member

A younger version of Michelle's Yeoh's body would do just fine for me.

As for the men that I like, Brad Pitt looked nice in Fight Club, rocking the super cut, but kinda scrawny Thai boxer look.

I certainly don't mind more mass on men, maybe Mariusz Pudzanowski (or whatever) is a bit much, but he looks not too bad.

There are a variety of good looking physiques, the most important aspect of each is that you look in shape. That means below 10% body fat usually, and more muscle never hurts as long as it's in some sort of proportion. Amateur bodybuilders I think look great, they don't have the ridiculous size of someone like Ronnie Coleman (that's venturing into the "too big" range) but they've got excellent proportion. Most athletes in various sports do too, they have musculature based on their sport that has a nice balance. Weight lifters who blast just a few muscles don't. Avoid the massive biceps, shrunken triceps, no back muscles, huge chest look.

9. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Funny how amateur BBers look the best eh? Pro BB is becoming ridiculous.

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I'd love to have a figure like Raquel Welch in her prime. I'd just spend all day looking at myself in the mirror. :love: :D

But seriously, that 'roided-up' look turns the ladies right off. It only appeals to other gay men. Nuff said. ;)

11. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Bwahahaha! Nicely put.. :D

12. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

i dont see whats gay about large muscley men oiled up and parading around in small pants.

13. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

:D :D :D

I might have to sig this!

14. philp

philp New Member

Isn't the Brad Pitt - Fight Club physique an unhealthily low body fat percentage? I think it's unlikely you would be able to survive a traffic jam with that little bf ;)

15. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

to me a twig is someone who is skinny. and i said you hit like a sissy because you will compared to me when i'm 240 at 5'9 :D

16. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

Thanks dude. I figured it was a good combination of speed, power and endurance. Oh yeah, and he's totally friggin ripped too.
    Not only that. He played as Chubbs! CHUBBS!

17. gracie22555

gracie22555 New Member

your 240 @ 5'9

PICS NOW

your either carrying around some fat, or you look like a walking tank :)

18. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

He isn't that low bodyfat, a fair chunk of the appearance in the film is down to lighting too. Check pro bbers for low, unhealthy, dehydrated body fat percentages.

19. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

If we're talking what the ladys want, I could care less what they want. It's my body, and I will look however I want to (even if it's like a freak).:D Besides, shouldn't a girl like me for me?:p

Plus Puds is a BEAST (and he's got a shaved head, a pre-requisite for being a badass...:D:D:D)

20. tcgohan

tcgohan New Member

Matt Hughes!
    Muscley, Low bf%, strong, agile and all that other good stuff.
    But is working out for 20 hours or more a week worth it?