RHEE Tae Kwon Do

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Xio, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angry

angry Valued Member

Me too!!! :D

Been there, done that and still have the t-shirt (and uniform and grading card etc... ah??? somewhere anyway!) :D

2. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

Hmmmm.
    Townsville huh??
    Maybe we could organize a real meet :D

Last edited: Aug 12, 2005
  3. Handsup

Handsup New Member

hey

i beg to differ...on your technique comment.

I train in the gold coast region with rhee tkd and frankly, the black belts there are the sloppiest iv seen ....

cant wait to change schools...but no WTF schools near my place...

4. rtkddevil

rtkddevil Valued Member

RE: YOUR BELOW POST YESTERDAY ON YET ANOTHER THREAD BUT RELIVENT TO THIS POST

Tans Tkd

anyone know Tan's tkd in queensland ?....its WTF....chief instructor Michael Tan ?

if you do , can i have an OBJECTIVE school evaluation please ?...

none of this " My schhols the best cause I go to it" thingi

thank you

Hey Handsup, I found Tan’s web page address for you
    http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~tkdtans/Default.htm

Quoted from Tan's web page =
    “Just as Tigger says in Winnie-the-pooh, "The most wonderful thing about Tiggers, is that I'm the only one!" It's this special attention to each individual's unique personality and needs that truly sets our Instructors above the rest. Our school is built on a philosophy of personal attention” =
    This school sounds perfect for you mate, you are unique & have special needs so pull up stumps asap and get over there as fast as you can. With your sharp knowledge you’ll be doing jumping flipping quadruple break kicking before you know it. They do look like good WTF instructors but you’ll show (or at least tell) them how it’s done. :D God forbid if they don't live up to your standards, I guess if it doesn't work out at Tan's you could take up MMA and ripp them all up. ;)

Also let your Rhee Instructor know face to face in your expert opinion his students kicking abilities are very poor and I’m sure he will give you a refund.

Stop talking/crying :cry: about it, make that change NOW!

5. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

We are now on my 4th post in this thread and the 2nd time I have had to post the terms of service.

the next step is for the thread to be locked

4.3 Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory Comments:
    Abusive Comments, personal attacks, flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly forbidden.
    4.3.1 It is fine to disagree with another member’s point of view, but please do so in a mature and civil manner.
    4.3.2 If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add.
    4.3.3 If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

4.5.2 Members that visit MAP only to participate in "conflict" threads or who incite others on other forums and websites to do so are not welcome here and their account may be temporarily suspended or permanently removed.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  6. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

In that case **** Handsup off then. :D

7. rtkddevil

rtkddevil Valued Member

On ya Badger. :D

I think it is time to lock this thread down ElHig, it is too emotive & ain't going anywhere productive. :bang:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2005
  8. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

You asked for it, you got it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.