Resignation

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Brad Ellin, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I figured here and the Ninjutsu forum would cover anyone interested in knowing.

I've resigned my position as a Global Moderator.

It has nothing to do with anyone here at MAP, neither the staff or any members, so let's not get the rumour mill started. I've got some health and personal issues that need more of my attention and time and I can no longer devote as much time to MAP as I had done in the past. Read my Journal if you want a little more information. Beyond what I've written there, the rest is personal and I won't go into anymore detail.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2006
  2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Wow man, this came out of the blue :(

Sad to see you "go", but "real-life" stuff comes before MAP. Just read your journal entry and hope things pick up soon for you.

Anth.

3. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

Hey mate,

Hope things even out for you.

All the very best

4. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Real life over the internet any day mate. Hope things improve, and I hope we'll see you again when things improve.

Ian

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Not to worry... Old Slipthejab has all the bases covered.... with my Global MOD powers I can cover for you... not a prob.

Take some time and sort stuff out and then let me know when all is good and I'll hand the reigns back over. :D

6. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Brad read some of your journal ..

be strong , be safe and deal with life as best you can ..

Smurf

7. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Brad,

Best of luck to you, your health, and family.

Gene

8. Pocari Neko

Pocari Neko Learner Ninja

Sad to see you go, dude. Hope it will all work out for you.

9. Reakt

Reakt Valued Member

From my brief time here it seems you were a very fair and unbiased moderator which is nice to see these days.

All the best for the future.

10. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

You come across as a decent guy from what i've seen on here , i hope it all works out for you (had some problems myself lately) and i look forwards to seing you back here again soon.

11. Yama Tombo

Yama Tombo Valued Member

Sorry, to hear Brad. Hope, the best for you. This means no training for now?