Renaming the Forums

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by xplasma, Dec 2, 2003.

?

What should be rename the forum

1. Ninpo

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Ninjutsu

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

What should we rename the forum?

I didn't put the option ninpo/ninjutsu because the idea was to removed the ninjutsu name to keep away Real Ultiamte Power type people.

no Taijustu option becuase weapons teachniques should be discuss here as well.

Please only serious Ninpo practioners vote

Last edited: Dec 2, 2003
  2. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Bear in mind, this can only go ahead if its actually possible to rename an exsiting forum. Admin hasn't actually said whether its possible to do so yet.

3. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

The forums is backended with a database, I as utterly shocked if it wasn't. Then all it would take is an SQL command and a little tweak of the php code and ta da, forum named!

4. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

It may have a database backend, but the forum runs VBulletin Software. That can be slightly more arkward to alter than just an SQL command. Ask an Admin for the full picture, I don't know much about the backend.

Anyways, back ontrack to your orginial topic...

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Oooooh, I like backends....

[​IMG]

6. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Ninpo to me sounds as bad

And hey it does not bother me what people call it but I would rather leave it as it is as its Ninjitsu.

My 2p worth

7. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Nope.

8. Bouk Teef

Bouk Teef Valued Member

I suppose the forum should be called 'Ninpo' rather than 'Ninjutsu' as Ninpo is the term given to the the philosophy of the art which, IMO, covers more than just punching and kicking etc... In saying that the term Ninjutsu is more widely recognised so maybe more likely to get poeple's attension. At the end of the day - does it really matter?