Reasons why the Karate Kid remake will SUCK!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Van Zandt, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

The kid's the trying-hardest-to-be-cool-but-is-still-the-lamest black person I've ever seen, and I'm counting Eddie Griffin when he was pretending to be white in Undercover Brother. Other than that the film's pretty decent. Not finished it yet, halfway through, but I have to say I'm enjoying it.

2. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

This thread is in the name of jest. It's my English sense of humour. :)

3. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Ah. I have one of those too. But it's been stowed away in the broom closet for the past 29 years.

:)

4. iammartialarts

iammartialarts Banned Banned

i thought it was pretty good for a kids movie

5. Eclectic_Fist

Eclectic_Fist Valued Member

I broke down and saw it because I really wanted to spend time with the girlfriend, and it was a last minute movie choice on a late night.

It was better than I thought. I would even consider it ok. It even had a moment of "Mom it's Kung Fu! Not Karate!"

6. TheMadhoose

TheMadhoose Carpe Jugulum

Ive not went to see it yet and dont realy care if i do or not. Some movies should be left alone.

7. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

But it has been left alone. The original still exists. It's not like George Lucas went back in and inserted more scenes with Jabba the Hut or anything. :)

8. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

In fairness the first one was crap. Always thought Daniel should have been beaten to a pulp again and again .........for all eternity

9. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

It may have been more interesting in the case for the new KK :eek: