RDA out

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Knee Rider, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Guys, please check videos for profanity before posting them.

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

3. Pretty In Pink

So basically we really shouldn't post the press conference? :)

4. Simon

I'm afraid that if it's profanity laden then it breaks the ToS.

5. Pretty In Pink

Oh my god it it is the most swearing I've ever seen at a UFC press conference. I think they were basically like "yeah, there's no way we can go that long without these two swearing a lot" so they just let them both go for it.

6. Prizewriter

Prizewriter Moved on

It kinda got hard to listen too. Only thing I picked up was Diaz got in a " I didn't have no camp" comment. I haven't heard him talk in a while, he seems kinda punchy now?

7. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

I think this is going to be a good match up.

Nate has reach and a tendency to throw conservatively and in high volume rather than over committing to power. He has a very boxing centric stand up style. I think he could present some strategic challenges for Connor.

Having said that I'm predicting Connor in the 2nd by TKO after a fairly strong 1st round which in which he comes out strong then settles into what is essentially a boxing match characterised by lots of high hands, mouthing off/goading and a few flurries that test both fighters chins.

8. PsychoElectric

PsychoElectric Valued Member

If Nate wins, it will be by submission.
    I'll say Conor via tko early 3rd.

9. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

Yeah I think sub or decision are Nate only likely winning outcomes. I do think it's possible the fightbcould go the distance but I'm gonna stick to my prediction of 2nd Rd TKO.

10. McBryde Mats

McBryde Mats New Member

both these guys can put on a promo show of note... love it!

regardless the outcome, they are both great athletes, i just hope its a great contest

11. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Conor looks ripped!

12. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I rthink Conor's chin is too good and his return strikes too powerful and accurate for this to last 5 rounds.
    For every 5 Diaz lands (if he can land them) Conor's gonna land 1 left bomb.
    I've a feeling Diaz is gonna get clowned here.

13. Prizewriter

Prizewriter Moved on

Conor to win by strikes.

14. PsychoElectric

PsychoElectric Valued Member

This

Attached Files:

15. DARKREALITY

DARKREALITY Valued Member

I am very concerned about this fight because I think it might be fixed for conor to win. Watch this fight very closely people..................I feel a fix is in the works.

16. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Yeah same thing you said last time and still with zero evidence...give it up

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  17. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Ronda was a favourite of Dana white too, but that didn't prevent the true result of that match happening.

You can't fake a fight nowadays without getting caught out.

For evidence see bellator.

18. DARKREALITY

"Ronda was a favourite of Dana white too, but that didn't prevent the true result of that match happening."

I beg to differ.

"You can't fake a fight nowadays without getting caught out."

At best that statement is very naive, but honestly......honestly.........that statement is downright stupid.

But who cares, as long as it is entertaining right. Even if this fight is legit, I can't see Nate beating conor anyway.

19. Simon

But have you added any substance or evidence to support your theory, which is hardly based on fact.

20. DARKREALITY

I have no evidence whatsoever. I think it would be pretty hard to prove unless one of the participants spilled the beans.;)