Rate my physique plz

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by strider, Apr 22, 2007.

1. JaxMMA

JaxMMA Feeling lucky, punk?

Oh, I guess I didn't see it.

How about being as big as Fedor and looking cut like this guy lol :topic:

2. strider

strider Valued Member

and they keep on coming,"The critiques i mean of course" ;-)

3. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

Got a weights routine?

4. strider

strider Valued Member

yup i hav weights routine and good diet.

5. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

meaning "can i see it"

6. Mike_101

Mike_101 New Member

Work on your forearms?

7. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

Good physique.

One thing i've found is that fat people will knock you and say stuff like 'get some meat on you', when what they really mean is they want to give you some of theirs.

8. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

dont let anyone ever tell you physique equals performance!

9. strider

strider Valued Member

jamo2 my weight routine goes as follows although am not that good with their technical name but ill try my best 4 days a week,monday tuesday friday saturday.
    monday and friday are the same, benching 75kg-4 rounds-12-12-20-20,high and low chest benching 55kg same as above.biceps 2 rounds 30 per round with 15kg per hand,triceps 25kg 3 rounds 10 times.
    tuesday and saturday work on my shoulders with dambles 4 rounds 12-12-20-20 ,20 kgs per hand.abs works ofcourse i do dragon tale 4 rounds 30 seconds on 30 seconds off,there is one more muscle but i cant find it's name :s.
    each session takes me 40 minutes and i do it after my muaythai classes.
    ofcourse without good diet nothing works.
    am srry i couldn't elaborate more but as you hav noticed by now english isnt my first language.

thx for the tip jaykayd.
    and tekkengod good physique improves ur performance as long as ur not bulking alot of muscles in the wrong places.
    cheers

10. relish

relish Valued Member

Where are the deadlifts, cleans and leg work :confused:!

11. strider

strider Valued Member

dont do legs,dont know what are cleans and dead lifts or maybe i do them and dont know there names.
    dude am not that good with the names of all techniques

12. JaxMMA

JaxMMA Feeling lucky, punk?

Deadlift:
    [​IMG]

Squat:
    [​IMG]

13. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

ahhh i was correct... the bar body lol
    train your legs if you dont want to look like a prat, or you actually want to wear shorts! :D

[​IMG]

14. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Unless you want to look like this, I suggest you start training legs:

[​IMG]

:D :Angel:

15. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

as suggested, post your full pic over on the MA Hunks thread.

They're in dire need for some new bods!!

Awesome obliques dude! ;)

16. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Built people who spent a lot of effort on their body will also say the same.

17. strider

strider Valued Member

jtr thx for the pics,anyways concerning squats and deadlifts i do none,but for my back i use the same posture of dead lifts place the bar behind my neck arms wide open on them,and move from 180 degrees to 90 degrees thats how i work my lower back.
    and concerning my legs i dont work on them cuz they r fine not ripped but good,and i dont wana grow muscles on my quads or hamstrings from bad for my high kicks.
    plus my thai training is enough for working my lower body.
    and thx for complements kickchick ;-)

18. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Strider, listen to TaekwondoGuy. He trains MMA and has years of experience in Tae Kwon Do! He is also quite an accomplished BodyBuilder. The man knows his fitness! I too train legs and take Tae Kwon Do. I am also much older then most of the posters and yet, I can kick high. I also kick with power, no thanks I am sure to all the Squats and Deads I have done. The final choice is yours of course but training upper body alone, and counting on just your Mai Tai for your legs will make you look like a kite!

[​IMG]

Oh, and watch out for KC! She just likes to fawn over the young guys in the HUNKS thread. :D ;)

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  19. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Yeah, crocop can't kick now with those big legs, all those squats have made him totally unable to kick above waist height...

[​IMG]

:eek:

20. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

lol, cheers narc. :eek:
    only 1.5 years in taekwondo though but thanks for the shout out.

tom platz had the biggest thighs known to man (during the golden era of bodybuilding) and yet he could do the full splits

ernie taylor, a pro IFBB bodybuilder has 32" thighs and yet competes in MMA and other martial arts events, he can kick head height... hell, his posing routine even has him high kicking

[​IMG]

so damn muscle bound its unreal.... ;)

your making excuses from shying away from leg day lol