Rash Guards in the Uk

Discussion in 'MMA' started by craigwarren, Jun 27, 2004.

1. craigwarren

craigwarren Valued Member

Hi, I'm looking for a UK based wed site where i can get a rash guard.

Or Better yet a shop somewhere around edinburgh or glasgow.

I know there are other threads that mention rash guards, most ppl have recommended www.mmagear.com, but i'd rather buy from a UK based site if i can.

Any help welcome.

Thanx
    Craig

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Why?

I've bough from MMAGEAR loads of times - they've been 100% reliable and cheaper than UK suppliers

But if you MUST.... http://www.mlsports.co.uk/

3. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Yeah right, MMAGEAR are VERY good... MLsports are too overpriced if you ask me.

I managed to get one from eBay for just 4 pounds :D Sealed and never used which is pretty good considering.

4. SteveJKDUK

SteveJKDUK New Member

Is that the white one that was advertised on eBay?

5. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Yes it was. I'm a student you see, who can't afford much at the moment. It should arrive at my door step over the next few days. Hopefully it'll fit and wont have any problems. If not then it only cost £4 so it's not such a loss.

6. SteveJKDUK

SteveJKDUK New Member

Exactly. I thought about getting it, but I'm in no desperate need for a rash guard at the mo! 4 quid is an excellent price for one!

7. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

It was put on eBay by a martial arts store a few miles away from where i live i believe, so it might be worth keeping an eye open for more. It's in the post at the moment so it should be here soon. I'll let ya know how it goes, weather it peels etc (not that it really matters if it peels, hey it cost me 4 quid :) )

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Just had my first go at the Rash Vest i purchased for 4 pounds and im very impressed with it :)

9. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Yuki.

Just wanna ask dude, I bought a rash guard from mmagear and just wondering how tight these things are supposed to fit.
    I think the one i got is too small..

10. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

They are ment to be really tight, i know of people's who's are skin tight and look like there about to burst open :)

It stops them from getting caught on peoples feet like normal tshirts do, and prevent rashes from grappling, and mat burns. Might quite tight as well.

11. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

cheers mate.
    I ask cos the body is ok, but its strangling a little bit. I guess i gotta wear it more to stretch it out or something.

Thanks again dude, was gonna sell it or something.

12. pug32

pug32 Valued Member

went to a BJJ class last weekend

I now know that pain and will be getting one. The explanation to my girlfriend who had gone away for the weekend was met with some scepticism!

13. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

LOLOL :D Aye, rash vests are a worth while purchase :)

14. SteveJKDUK

SteveJKDUK New Member

I think I need to shed a bit of flab before I purchase one! :)

15. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

LOL, there's a guy i know who wears one and he has abit of a belly. It's not that bad lol. But i guess they do make you version concious of your body at first. At the end of the day though, they stop ya getting rashes so it really doesn't matter :)

It's training, not a fashion show :p