Rapid Arnis

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Epitome, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

I used to train TJF and if you would like to have a conversation about it we can talk about it on the other thread you made but you made this thread for Rapid Arnis.

My offer for training is still up by the way but it would be nice to know what else you train in so we have something to focus on if we do decide to meet up this week.

2. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

The reason why we have usernames is because of anonmity
    you are more than welcome to use your real name and places you train at.

3. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Frodo where specifically do you train ninjitsu?

4. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

That's none of your business and completely unrelated to this thread (I believe in anonymity too). Please keep this thread on topic.

5. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

6. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Swearing is against the ToS. Do it again and you will get a ban.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  7. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

You've basically described your attitude all throughout your short time here on MAP. Rather than answer a question, you've instead lashed out at anyone who even vaguely asked about your training background.

Thus: pot, meet kettle.

[​IMG]

8. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

[​IMG]

9. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

I like anonymity which is why we use usernames.

If you have a problem with that go and talk to Frodo.

10. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You mean you like it to anonymous you train at Archway Jujitsu Club in London, UK?

11. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Yes, like Frodo said it's none of your business.

12. Janno

Janno Valued Member

Posting a vid of Archway Jitsu club isn't exactly what i had in mind when i asked who your instructors were. Names would be better. If you could PM me your name and instructor's names (in particular your combat jiujitsu/eskrima instructor and Krav instructor), then i can verify whether or not you're a genuine student. Whilst i appreciate your right to anonymity on this forum, your intent to attend my class means i have a professional duty to verify who you are, does it not?

13. Frodocious

Epitome don't start using my name to threaten people. I'm perfectly able to judge who I'll threaten all by myself. As for anonymity, you had no problem spreading Janno's name all over the forum, so don't start playing high and mighty when it comes to yourself.

Get this thread back on topic or I'll lock it down.

14. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Well i dont like the way people are treating me here.

15. Frodocious

Well perhaps if you grew up, answered questions, stopped posting rubbish, attacking anyone who asks you anything and derailing threads with whinging, people would take you more seriously. As it is you are about a hair away from getting a ban for a number of breaches of the ToS.

If you have nothing to say that is directly related to the topic of this thread, then don't post. This is your final warning (and that means you don't reply to this post, you only post if you have got something to add to the topic under discussion).

16. Janno

Janno Valued Member

I think you'll find that much of it was brought on by the fantastical claims you made - much of which you later admitted to be false - and the subsequent lack of accountability you have displayed. If you feel that your treatment here is unfair, then i would suggest that you follow the advice that you have been given and take steps to repair your damaged credibility.

Anyway, just in case you missed it the first time:

Posting a vid of Archway Jitsu club isn't exactly what i had in mind when i asked who your instructors were. Names would be better. If you could PM me your name and instructor's names (in particular your combat jiujitsu/eskrima instructor and Krav instructor), then i can verify whether or not you're a genuine student. Whilst i appreciate your right to anonymity on this forum, your intent to attend my class means i have a professional duty to verify who you are, does it not?

17. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

I don't study anything, i am a compleat KJ.

18. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

I made all my posts up by looking at "youtube" videos.

19. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Hence the false fantastical claims.

20. Frodocious

Well then stop spamming the forum with crappy one line posts. This thread is also locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.