Rapid Arnis

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Epitome, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Hey Guys i have been talking to Andrew Jansen of london Arnis on MAP

i watched the video and it really got me intrested in Arnis and going out and start coshing!

He said martial artists come in all shapes and sizes, but are nothing without guts and integrity. The decision is yours.

So i am packing my bag and traveling to Rapid arnis for a few rounds of sparring and some chit-chat with andrew jansen on January the 9th.

Wish me luck!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuFzwqXxvTw"]RAL Promo.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  2. Janno

Janno Valued Member

Once you've answered my questions from the Krav Maga thread, we'll move onto discussing your attendance at my classes. You've also taken my words slightly out of context in your post here.

My class on Jan 9th is for people who genuinely want to learn and improve. So far, i've seen very little from your posts that indicates you actually want to do this. Let's get the background info thing out of the way first, and work from there.

3. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

In this case a word is worth a thousand pictures - PM him if you need to, but you have been asked many times for basic info and either cannot or will not supply it

Frankly it is getting tedious

Crap or get off the pot

5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Epitome, let me make this clear.

Janno is a legitimate instructor with a legitimate lineage. He has asked you a clear question.

DO NOT take this thread into the gutter. If you have something to say make it clear, but do not get involved in an online arguement. Some things may be better discussed by way of PM.

I will be watching this thread closely.

6. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

I just posted a video of where i train and who i train with.

7. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

Krav Maga (PO), Boxing, Taekwondo (White Belt)

Judo, The Jitsu Foundation, Combat Jujitsu, Escrima, Muay Tai, BJJ, Hapkido

apparently what you've trained in. I smell martial arts poser bullcrap. Last I look at this thread.

8. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

9. Hannibal

Wasn't exactly difficult to just do that was it?

I despair of your martial arts career if you can't even get posting right

10. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

11. Hannibal

Yeah we heard you the first two occasions....shame it took you this long

12. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Hannibal, if you have no knowlage on the jitsu foundation i would appreciate if you kept your comments to yourself.

13. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

You started this thread about an eskrima class. If you can't stay on topic maybe you should follow your own advice.

There was some nice stuff in your video clip, what was the purpose of it though?

14. Hannibal

It is a public forum and as you are the one who has only just decided to respond to repeated requests for information that shoudl be freely given appropriately I would avoid any aspersions towards other posters

So in other words, suck it up princess

15. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

I don't care for your thoughts on my martial arts career.

16. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Apparently i am 4 Hours away from becoming a lethal Weapon if i only buy a DVD from paul Vanak.

Go away hannibal i have no time for YAWBG's

17. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Epitome, careful. There is a burden of proof aspect here. When a person make claims and or statements, most expect for the in question to have a credible source of evidence.

18. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Epitome - If you truly want to learn Rapid Arnis from Janno, I would highly suggest answering his questions. In the martial arts world, the instructor/student relationship is much more than just an academic setting in which you pay for instruction. If you don't listen to a potential instructor for a simple request such as this, don't be surprised if they decide against teaching an art that has the capacity to cause serious bodily injury and/or death to someone who cannot perform a simple task for them.

19. Epitome

Epitome Banned Banned

Kuma

i

just

posted

a

video

of

where

i

train

and

who

i

train

with.

20. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I also would not want to dismiss someone who has been training longer than you have been alive and has the credentials that Hannibal does. Burn too many bridges, and eventually you'll be unable to go anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.