Rape defense: Faking a seizure????

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by Microlamia, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

I think it IS worth hurting someone for.

I don't mean it's okay to beat the snot out of them and continue to ground and pound while they're unconscious, but a slap wouldn't be out of order.

Myself, I found that just saying 'no' or 'don't touch me' or just a push brought the most extreme reactions. One dude raised his fist to me (a former friend I used to kickbox with, no less) another one grabbed a stool and threatened me with it while his friends guffawed.

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Violence begets violence. Hiding behind your gender doesn't always work

3. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

I don't hide behind my gender.

4. Moi

So it's acceptable by you if you slap someone for them to punch you and knock you out?

5. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

Yeah. He can damn well go ahead. I am not a municipal sensory toy.

Excuse me for my angry tone...

6. Moi

You should be able to sort it without violence which does usually escalate. Can't you find nicer friends?

7. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

Lol, this is one A hole I'm talking about. I don't usually hang with people who like to sexually harass and threaten me with violence :D

8. Moi

Better to tell him really loudly, in public, not to ever touch you again. Make your feelings known without losing your temper. If you lose your temper then his friends with find it funny and he'll be able to continue. You've always got the police