Raiden as the new Gray Fox

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Cougar_v203, May 21, 2006.

1. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Well what do you all think about this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sklto4QOukQ"]Raiden's Return - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: May 21, 2006
  2. KageAkuma

KageAkuma Valued Member

*beep* Bad***. :woo:

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2006
  3. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Is it wrong that the 15min MGS4 trailer makes me slightly tingly? As for Raiden - I might actually like him this time round, he looks pretty badass

4. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

As long as that hair style goes....

5. Cougar_v203

nope not at all :D I nearly had a convulsion cuz it looked so good.

6. airweaver

airweaver Valued Member

why is raiden all of a sudden superman?
    grrrrrrr...
    why does he have to pose after each cut he makes?

7. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

Because the game is Japanese. Deal with it.

8. HwaRang

HwaRang Just don't call me flower

Gray Fox got completely mutilated to the degree that he could not survive outside of the suit - Darth Vader style.

Raiden getting getting mutilated? hey I'd watch that :D

9. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

The ninja suit makes him look a tiny bit less girly, but Hideo Kojima has hinted players will love him by the end of the game, so my fingers are crossed.

10. wazzabi

wazzabi sushi eater

i actually didn't mind Raiden as a character. i was just ****ed off that i couldn't use Solid Snake for the whole game. :bang:

11. geves

geves Valued Member

he said that for part 2 also...he was wrong

raiden is a lame charcter, who's not interesting even in the slightest. wow, let's listen to some boring conversations about a pretend relationship. i bet there's about 3 and a half hours of worthless, unmotivating, and down right boring codec sequences in MGS2, maybe even more.

that game was trash. i don't care how good MGS1 and the originals were. MGS2 was about worthless. i didn't even get remotely interesting until about 3/4 the way through.

did anyone else just hit the square button and just skip the entire conversation everytime you saw rose's face? i know i did.

one word: trash

the fact that raiden was joked on by everyone outside of japan and kojima is trying to reinvent raiden...is laughable. kojima = fisson mailed.

12. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

hahahhahahaha yes

Fortunately for me, the sheer carnage that ensued once you get the katana made up for most of the game... unfortunately it only lasts about 5 minutes.

13. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

At least in Japanese he sounds like a man.

14. BuGsy

BuGsy New Member

anyone else notice that he was wearing high heels?

15. Cougar_v203

thats the first thing i noticed..at first i was like "WTF?" then i was like "Meh, gay dude deserves to wear high heels"

16. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

i didnt really have a problem with raiden, i thought mgs2 was fun actually. so you dont't get to use snake, not really a big deal to me.

17. CCG2

CCG2 Valued Member

Why does there have to be a new version of Gray Fox in every single MGS? First Olga now Raiden. IMO there'll never be able to re create the sheer awesomeness of the original GF...but still pretty cool tho.