Punching out a candle.

Discussion in 'Karate' started by Relosa, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Cain

Cain New Member

No more p0st wh0ring, get back on track :rolleyes:

oops! just added one more to mine :Angel:

|Cain|

2. JurassicWarrior

JurassicWarrior New Member

It's something to do. But I prefer to hook up a head bag(the kind that swings around) for accuracy.

3. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Don't be silly, i knocked a guy out in the street by lighting a candle and punching the found out whilst he watched :D:D:D hehehe j/k

I personally don't see much use in the ability to punch a candle flame out, other than the fact that it looks dam cool! :)

4. Relosa

Relosa New Member

This deffinitly wasn't a random post to get my count to 100, if you notice it's not even there. I just thought it was a cool thing to do and decided to share it with everyone.

5. FireMedic

FireMedic New Member

HAHAHAHAHA...........LOL.............I'm not disagreeing with the candle as I've never tried it...thought about it but..............I just thought YUKIMUSHI 's comment was pretty funny. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

I wasn't quoting you, no it's a good thread. I was quoting Romantica, or however it's spelt. He did like 30 threads stright, all you saw was his name. Then stops at 100 exactly. Then I saw that was one of his posts. I wasn't directing that to you...thank you for sharing.