Puma Speed Cat Review

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Prophet, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

I went looking for a new pair of shoes about a month ago, one that I could practice MAs in.
    I came across the Puma Speed Cats.

From the moment I tried these on I was hooked. They totally blow away any other shoe I've tried for MA practice. They are super comfortable, and very lightweight.

The rubber bottom was made using the same material as indy car pit crew shoes, so they are VERY grippy. They were to designed to not slip on oil :woo: They also are non marking soles.

The fitting of the shoe is also top notch (at least for my feet anyways).

I've had my pair for just over a month now, and they have shown almost no signs of wear and tear :eek:

And IMO they are very stylish as well!

10/10

[​IMG]

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

yeah these were insanely fashionable in Hong Kong for guys and girls. Along with wrestling shoes and boxing shoes.... not that you find a pair of boxing shoes in a man's size anywhere... but every teeny bopping girl was sporting everything from Everlast's to Adidas and even the Puma Schattenboxer's... lol. That's fashion for you.

The wreslting shoes that Puma makes are similar only some of the rubber come up the side so that you can sprawl and still dig the sides of your feet in for traction... would work well for lots of the CMA type stuff.