Public Apology to KukSool_Keith

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by CriticalDog, Nov 30, 2015.

1. CriticalDog

CriticalDog Valued Member

Over a year ago, I told KukSool_Keith that I had a jacket I would be willing to sell him.

Then, I completely fell down in regards to following up on the issue. He reached out to me multiple times, and I always had a ready excuse as to why I hadn't sent a picture of the jacket in question.

This was not reflective of who I try to be, and was almost certainly annoying to him.

The big issue was that I was reluctant to sell the jacket, as soon as I hit "reply" I regretted even saying it was possible. It's one of the only Kuk Sool things I have left, other than a volume 1 textbook.

Plus, it fits me now, as I have lost 90 pounds in the last 18 months or so. :)

So, KukSool_Keith, I'm afraid the jacket is no longer for sale, and I apologize for ducking you, and for getting your hopes up on the sale. I hope you hold me no ill will, or at least not much.

2. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Wow dude... Going back on a jacket sale ISN'T the kind of thing you can just move on from, y'know?? :eek:

Don't expect forgiveness to come easy..

3. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

this is definitely one of the weirdest threads ever.

4. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

it IS a very cool jacket...

5. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

This

6. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Three Hail Marys and seppuku and MAYBE you'll get your honor back.

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

it isn't even CLOSE! :)

8. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I wanna see this jacket

9. ned

ned Valued Member

Sounds pretty sweet, I'll give you double what he was offering ...

(This does not constitute a binding offer and is intended purely for comic effect)

10. GoldShifter

GoldShifter The MachineGun Roundhouse

Anyway, I think you should go to confession my friend, possibly entering a Monastery to atone for your transgressions. ;)

On another note: Congratulations on dropping 90 lbs! Very impressed that you managed to drop such a substantial amount of weight.

11. CriticalDog

CriticalDog Valued Member

Sure, you all mock my pain.... :)

But thanks, I am sincere in what I said, and also amused that someone thinks THIS simple little public apology is the weirdest thread ever. Good times.

12. liero

liero Valued Member

It is truly hilarious thing, what we have remorse for, versus what people think of our indiscretions.

13. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

The pun can go from;

"I have a bridge I want to sell you..."

To......... :)

14. kuksool_keith

kuksool_keith Valued Member

Ok. Don't think there was really any need for a public apology but thanks I guess.

These things happen....