ptkalista's thoughts on PTK, open challenges, etc.

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Diego_Vega, Aug 30, 2007.

1. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I'd like to get GT Gaje's reactions to what's taken place here. If this is the way he'd like PTK represented here at MAP, I guess we've got a problem. But I sincerely doubt he does. In which case, YOU've got a problem.

I'll let you know if he accepts an invitation to join our forum.

Stuart

2. oosh

oosh Valued Member

PTKalista:
    "But because I respect my seniors I will stop inviting."

Well we know that is not true, otherwise you'd have listened to Juramentado and Bayani 7 pages ago :p Which further implies that you aren't PTK and are infact a bonafide poo-stirrer :D

3. De Campo JDC-IO

De Campo JDC-IO New Member

4. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

:D :D :D :D :D

Just say it as it is Oosh

5. shootodog

shootodog restless native

due to his low post count, he doesn't have a pm. maybe he can email you and bayani instead.

6. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

I've banned PTKalista for 3 days for the following breaches of TOS:

4.3.1 It is fine to disagree with another member’s point of view, but please do so in a mature and civil manner.

4.4 Spamming & Cross Posting:
    Spamming and Cross Posting is defined as posting the same information or content (full or partial) in two or more posts.

4.5 Trolling/ Inciting Conflict:
    "Trolling" or making posts with the intention of creating problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines.

4.5.2 Members that visit MAP only to participate in "conflict" threads or who incite others on other forums and websites to do so are not welcome here and their account may be temporarily suspended or permanently removed.

And for failing to comply with my previous warning about not dragging every FMA topic into the same arguement.

7. shootodog

shootodog restless native

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

there go my beer sales!

8. Peter Lewis

Nice move! :woo: :woo:

I am sure that Pat will buy beer from you, Shooto. :D

9. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

1 case of san mig for Shooto, or you could opt for 10 cases of that African beer Cali ;)

10. Peter Lewis

:woo: :woo: :woo: