Progress photos/props/proof

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Yohan, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Flexed or not, you've put the effort in and it shows! i think it's something like 3% of the population have abs and every ab shot will be tensed so enjoy the attention ;)

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Schwing!! :D

3. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

Way to go, Yohan! Mega props!

4. piratebrido

piratebrido internet tough guy

Who wears short shorts...

I was going to hit KFC tonight as well before Judo. Well, I probs still am, but you made me think otherwise for a few seconds, so well done!

5. PlumDragon

PlumDragon "I am your evil stimulus"

John, looking good man, quite a transformation! Keep it up!

6. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Hellz yeah!

I've been enjoying myself since I hit my target - I get 3500-4000 calories a day now so I can afford a few more cheats.

SCHWING!!

Thanks bro!

7. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

nice progress man, congratulations. you're now officially 20x more dedicated than i am(and slimmer too) :p

8. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Yo white boy get a tan!

Jokes aside good work mate. :)

9. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

You're a stud. That kind of progress takes a lot of dedication! Nice job. What's cool about it, is that you are really doing it the right way. You're not cutting corners or sacrificing long term health. I think that's what's most impressive.

Now, if any of the ladies could post a similar thread? Cait? Su-Lin? ;)

10. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Great job Yohan! Mad props to you son and guess what, you get to take all the credit. The H&F forums have some top notch people in their and I value their advice but, if the person reading that advice does not put it into practice, then nothing will change. Your pics are proof that actions have got to follow education!

You sought out knowledgeable people, listened to their advice, and then YOU put it into practice! YOU made this happen! YOU took control! Take all the compliments that you receive because you deserve them. Absolutely wonderful that you acknowledge those who inspired you. I totally agree that the H&F forums have some top notch blokes posting up sound advice.

V:
    I posted a few years back in the Hunks thread....
    Where are your pics young lady? I am sure Mei could take some really great ones! :eek::D

11. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I haven't made any progress yet :D Well, I have a bit but my muscles are still hiding :D

12. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

I'd love to post some pics up, but all id get of everyone is "fake" or "photoshop" you all make me sick!