Professor Chow Gravesite

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by BGile, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

You know, I just had a thought. Maybe gary is really dead and is communing with the Spirits on the other side. Maybe he really IS in contact with the Emperor of China and he's just telling it straight.

So Gary, I have this burning question that I have been waiting to ask someone in the know. Could you please ask the Emperor Napoleon what he was always holding inside his coat in theose portraits? Once you get the answer to that for me, I'll have others for you to ask of those on the other side of the veil.

2. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

It is not working for me either, I'll delete.

I have sent some information directly to GM Sams, info . com hopefully he will respond to Lester. That is his desire.

John I like that sign. This attitude is very funny. If you looked at the old posts, which got me banned at Martial talk the ones here are truly worthy also. Not mine, others. ;) As I mentioned it is to bad it was not in general reading. That way others would see the responses. :p Where is the dead horse one you like so well?

This is an issue that is important to these folks. I notice the term "Hawaii sand crabs" used, as what, who, where, they are. LOL truly revealing.

I remember that when in the Marine Corps and other terms to denote contempt. For others.

Thanks Danjo, I am hoping others will read also. Like I mentioned it is not for I to judge this. Others who know the man and invited him to their party are truly the ones responsible.

If he was/is who he claims, that would be very interesting to say the least.

Gary

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  3. bill007

bill007 New Member

Danjo, I think Ben Weider is a better source to ask about Napoleon... ;)

Dom

4. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Here is the last letter I got from Lester.

And what part of "PRIVATE LETTER" did you struggle with, exactly? - Sever

I believe this is about as far as I care to go, this is going to allow GM Sam and he to communicate I'd think :love:

Thanks to all for your cards and letters, and your postings :D

Regards,
    Gary

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2007
  5. John Bishop

John Bishop Valued Member

Same old Gary. Someone sends him a private email, and asks that it remains private.
    So what does Gary do? He posts it. Ah, trolling at it's best :ban:

6. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

He actually gave me a power to do what I thought best. :D

If you will notice the only thing he mentioned not to be published is his Private, E-Mail. I did not publish that. He advised me in another letter.

So I figure, with all the letters I have received from him, phone calls etc.. This will be the last. :D

I'll allow your thoughts and indignation John I would expect nothing less from you and yours.

On other forums friendships and communications, were broken up over this very thing. I am hoping for the same thing here :p

Gary

7. John Bishop

John Bishop Valued Member

Enough said.

Attached Files:

8. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

ANOTHER letter excerpt removed

9. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

John, You have taken the letter and changed it. Not uncommon for you I have seen before on other forums and this also.

And again

I'll let others make their decision, many will read and do that and make no comment. But it is a done deal and in print. ;)

I expect nothing less from you, over the years of discussion. :p

10. kmguy8

kmguy8 Not Sin Binned

"China's current succession Emperor"

lol... yeah... good luck with that....... rothflmao

i love how he just works it in there....... can anyone say drama queen?

i think somebody needs to let go of his blankie.........

11. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Right, I think this little trip's over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.