Problems with Shyness &

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by Gama_Sennin, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Gama_Sennin

Gama_Sennin New Member

Sorry I accidentally pressed enter because I'm unused to my new keyboard and posted this. I'll see if a moderator wants to delete it because I don't have time to finish.

Hey I'm a newbie with training at home. I've been doing Simmudo Hapkido for several months now, and I'm having trouble with several things relating to my disability. I have autism Spectrum. The classification covers a very large amount of problems, and a wide range of the severity of its symptoms. I'm lucky to barely have any at all. (Although even my own tiny amount has affected me to a huge extent.) If you want to look further my previous diagnosis before the system was changed is Schizoaffective. If not please either ask any necessary questions or assume I'm normal in all respects I didn't mention here (Some are arguably less important, and I don't want to write a speech.)
    I'm very shy, and my

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  2. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Hi Gama_Senin, Welcome to MAP!

If you get the time to come back and finish what you started writing here you will find a wealth of knowledge and advice or at the very least support and random chat from the members here. :D

Hope you decide to get involved in the forum more but if not good luck!

Sam

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Welcome to MAP.

I echo Sam's sentiments. We would love you to get involved and there is an expert in most fields somewhere here.