Pre-Formulated Post-Workout Drink

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by sean, Feb 7, 2006.

1. sean

sean THOR!

Recently re-vamping my entire workout now that my free time has increased and my sporting goals have changed (or become less specific).

Working out my diet is my first course of action: I eat well, get 5 or 6 fruit and vegedables. Musli for breakfast, pasta about 11:00, sandwhich (tuna if I can) at 01:30 ish + nuts or fruit, home about 4:00 and cerial, eat 5 or 6 peices of fruit about 40 mins before training (in the blender with half pint of milk) then after training (everyday) I eat dinner, normally vegedables with meat.

My energy levels during the day seem to waver, and I am more energetic than most I know, I still don't feel how I should.

Searching the old carbohydrate threads I found this quote from the 'top 5 supplements' and realised a premixed after workout shake will replenish my energy/protien/carbohydrates as I feel them the main hindrence to me.

Goals: Muay Thai is my MA, but I competativley cycle and swim for cardio/fun. Also compound movement free weights. So im looking to increase lean muscle mass, and replenish my carbs/protein/electrolytes ect.

Any recommendations on the Pre/Post-Workout or generally replenishing shake would be a great help, also im open to any other advice given.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  2. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

FF chocolate milk---best damn PWO drink ever