Power rangers.. NSFW

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kframe, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Kframe

Kframe Valued Member

So the 90's called and roped me right back in.

You know how it's NSFW? It's NSFMAP either :)

This is only a very well made fan fic but still its fantastic and likely would be a very successful movie series if they were made in this style. In the end i doubt anything will come of it but still it is a nice thought.

It even had decent acting, though the edge on edge contact was cringe worthy.

I nearly felt like a kid again, I was so stoked for this. OMG Ill be daydreaming about this for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
  2. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

That was pretty awesome! I think the fight choreography could use a touch of refinement but other than that it's perfect the way it is. I hope someone make this feature length.

3. Kframe

Kframe Valued Member

Crud i didnt even think about that Mitch, sorry about that. Soon as i saw it was i was so excited that i had to share it lol.

4. blindside

blindside Valued Member

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90&feature=youtu.be"]POWER/RANGERS - YouTube[/ame]

Safe for work version. If you need to see boobs you can probably find one of the mirror links.

5. Kframe

Kframe Valued Member

I didnt see any Boobs in mine, just lots of blood and cursing and violence. Looking back i dont know if mine was SFW or MAP regardless of version considering how much blood and death were in it.

Was awesome sauce none the less.

Didnt even dawn on me when i posted that it was against TOS. LOL I was so excited that i just had to share it ASAP!.

6. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

The Power Rangers can't be against the TOS. It's unthinkable. Mitch is just cheesed about the lack of high kicks :evil:

But all in all it looks great. To be honest I'm sick of the number of family friendly movies out there recently. Robocop, Deadpool... we need something like this to even the score.

7. Kframe

Kframe Valued Member

My name is Kframe and i Approve this message.

8. blindside

blindside Valued Member

I can't say I was ever a Power Rangers fan, though I remember seeing them as a kid in Japan before it before it came to the US (that would have been 1980ish) and I was too old when the Power Rangers became a TV show in the US.

That said, I'd probably watch this version.