plese help

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by small guy, Nov 20, 2003.

?

1. .

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. small guy

small guy New Member

can sum1 tel me how to make a simple staff wepon and how to use it because i tryed to make 1 with a cane but i cud only manage to swing it sliteley id be highley grateful if sum1 wud pm me (or reply here) telin me that because i need something to keep away my ex-gfs friends away from my house tha r makin my road look scruffy!

anyway id be reely grateful if sum1 did help cos thers no schools around mildesbro i dont think and i dont have lodsa hi tek metal and welding machines i just want a bog-standard staff that u cud trane with.

2. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

well proper English is always a puls when speaking with thopse who kno whtat language are present.
    Are you in higschool or college?
    IN either case you most likely have a woodshop take it and ask teh instrustor for help making a walking stick tell him walking stick unless its in college, then you can explain what its really for. I highschool its a bad idead to make weapons.

Adn as it is a cane is a wonderful satf type weapon

IF worse comes to worse you can *shudeer* see if there is an SCA group in teh vicinty and join them they teach stick fighting evne if they say its sword fighting they are lying but dont tell them that.

3. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

Option 1
    Join a MA club
    buy a bo
    learn to use it

Option 2
    give up !
    [because you won't learn to swing it properly without decent instruction]

4. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

No offence man but WOW, I couldn't understand one damn thing you wrote. LEARN HOW TO SPELL DUDE.

From what I could understand out of your post you asked where to get a staff. Well, you are on the Net so why not try - www.karatemart.com or www.valleymartialarts.com for some beginner bo's or staffs.

5. small guy

small guy New Member

dude it slang i dont wana spend half an hour typin it

6. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

And I don't want to spend an hour reading it. :p

7. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

I'm gonna agree with VingTsun. Use slang when you are with home boyz when you are here I'd like to understand you to try to help you.

8. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Small Guy, can you please fill out your profile, I find it easier to structure replies when I know some basic things about members such as age and location.

Using correct english is always a great help as there are many nationalities of members on the site and using slang and bad spelling only confuses the matter and can lead to confussion.

Also, I really don't think you should be using a big stick to keep your ex's away from your (parents) house!

Colin

9. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

If really must get a stave, have you thought of buying a broomstick?

If you want something thats more built for what you have in mind, then you might want to buy a profesionally made Bo stave.

But... if only threating is more you game go grab yourself a broomstick! :D

10. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

why don't you use a lasergun?

11. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Yeah, A BIG laser gun.:D

12. Cudgel

NO hammer a BIG HAMMER those are way cooler than laserguns any day

13. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

pfffft, my turbocharge 3020 deathray could blast your hammer into outer space, unless....

could it be?

is that a.. depleted uranium hammer?

14. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

No it is Mjjoliner, the mighty Uru hammer of my lord Thor! :D

15. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

Mjolner or Mjolne is as close as you can get to spell the name of the hammer correctly. It's pronounced:
    m - i - ea(like the ea in "earth"-l - n - e(like in egg) r(roll the R like the elves in LothR) Then you have it!

(Sorry, I'm a viking from Norway):)

16. gojuman

gojuman Valued Member

I would not allow someone like smallguy to train with any weapons. His motives for learning are dangerous.
    Tell this person nothing.

17. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Someone say death ray?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2003
  18. Cudgel

No my hammer is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY betterer tahn Thor's Its made of Super Unobtanium and and its................got a head 2 feet wide yeah

19. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

I am going to agree with Goju Man. Don't buy things you do not know how to use.

Anyone else see the video of that kid pretending hes on star wars with a shower curtain rod? Haha, his parents are suing now for so many people putting it on their sites. Could small guy be him???!!!