Ping Pong With Nunchuks

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Obewan, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

2. Kurai Unkai

Kurai Unkai Valued Member

Ha! That was a lot of fun to watch. Seems there's a practical use for those things after all. ;)

3. Kid Moe

Kid Moe Peace that don't belong

Sorry to disappoint you but this video is sooooo FAKE...

4. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

It is only fake in that it isn't Bruce Lee. The fellow still does some amazing stupid human tricks with those things. :) There's also another one of the same guy playing with matches.

5. sbmumford

sbmumford Valued Member

Beautifully-done Nokia commercial... brilliant how it looks like a badly exposed super-8.

6. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Personally I think they shot the nunchucks footage and then cgi-ed the ball in. Can't prove it, but thats what my money is on.

7. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I heard it was Donnie Yen, and a CGI ball. They CGI ping pong balls all the time, it's not difficult.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvsv8-iE0Is"]Forest Gump pingpong - YouTube[/ame]

Everything after 32 seconds is fake.

8. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I soooooooooooooooooooooo want to believe this is real. Deep in my soul.. the soul of a 10 year old kid at home on summer break from school re-reading for the umpteenth time the single issue of Black Belt magazine - pouring over every single ad... making a list of things I'm going to buy - ninja shuriken... check... Bruce Lee tracksuit... check... octagonal nunchucks with the dragon on the handle... etc. etc.

I think a little bit in all of us dies when we know it's not real. Sigh... those were the days.

Sadly I suspect it's not real and that it's CGI. :(

Here's another - with 'Bruce Lee' lighting stick matches tossed at him by hitting them with nunchucks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-fZ6tJGJ6g&feature=related"]Bruce Lee playing ping pong part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  9. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Ooooh son of a B, it's not real? Well that explains why this is the first I've seen of it. If it was real it would have been shown a million times already, I'm with you Slip, why couldn't it have been a lost film just uncovered? Well it's still entertaining, sorry for the wild goose chase. Or wild "Bruce" chase such as it is.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011