Pimp beaten by Karate master...

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MarioBro, Mar 3, 2005.

1. MarioBro

MarioBro Banned Banned

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Brilliant! Took the aggression out of him all right!

And the joy of pre-emptive shines through! :D

3. funkymonk

funkymonk Valued Member

Looks like the bully met his match! :woo:

4. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Was the pimp drunk?

5. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

thats so stupid, :D that guy is dumb, he wasn't even looking at traffic, just jumping across the street.

6. Gyaku

Gyaku Valued Member

Short, sharp and to the point, what karate is all about.

7. spacepimp

spacepimp Valued Member

I remember seeing this video when it originall aired have always wanted a copy. I had wanted to see how he hit him. I mean drunk or not he floored him with a back fist to the side of the head possibly the temples, anyone see anything different.

8. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Excellent, just flat out excellent. Set em up, knock em down...... :D

9. GojuKJoe

GojuKJoe Valued Member

It looked like a forearm strike to me. I love how he just does it, then walks off.

10. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Hahaha! Pure self defense in action. LOL, what a great clip on so many different levels.

11. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Ok, the clip was wack as hell. It's the stupidest thing I've seen all day. Does it really take a karate expert to knock out some drunk guy who can barely stand up and was having some girl pulling him back? Seriously, get a life, kids. :D Ok, don't get a life, but the clip was wack.

Also, Scarlet is a Pimp - but not like the drunken fool on the video.
    He's the pimpinest cat on the avenue.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2005
  12. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Lol, you would run in fear at a crazed pimp daddy and you know it!

13. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

What on Earth was that? Candid camera?

14. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

If that strike actually KOed a guy, I can't wait to use my Sao Choy's on people!!!

Good video; served him right.

15. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

It sounds like that weird american guy with WAY TOO MUCH man-tan on that does "Police Wildest Videos" or "Police, Camera, Action" type shows.....

16. xxblackkatxx

xxblackkatxx The Gimpy Taekwon Monkey!

it is,actually. i saw this a couple months ago on spike TV [waiting for C.S.I. to come on..O___o], me and my dad were watching it and just could not stop laughing at the 'pimp' guy.

what i love is after the guy clocks him, the two guys closest to the KOed pimp just lean over and look at him. that part made me smile ^_^ :D

-Kat =^.^=

17. Highkick

Highkick Banned Banned

LMAO

That was amazing. Jade Lee just made my heroes list
    (lord knows thats a hot ticket :rolleyes: )

18. Mu Ryuk

Mu Ryuk Banned Banned

Looked like he hit him more on the side of the neck to me.

19. gaz shaw

gaz shaw New Member

come on people, i'm sure most of us here could have done that if not all of us. it wasn't anything special. he just happened to be the person looky enough to be their at that moment. i must admit though it was funny to watch :D :D

20. MarioBro

MarioBro Banned Banned

Well, I do not think the guy was drunk...until after he got clobbered, then he was pretty dizzy alright. Admit it or not, it was great...

What I really liked about the technique is that you see the Karate guy put his right arm up so the pimp is watching for a strike from there, then gives him a back/side fist to the side of the head with the other arm and boom, takes him out. Terrific...I think all martial artists should go and beat up pimps! It would make a great sport come to think of it, we could have a point system and everything.