Picture gallery

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by ShadowWarrior, Oct 3, 2005.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Valued Member

How do i put pictures in my members photo gallery? im not sure if this is the wright place to be posting this question so im sorry if it shouldnt be here.
    Your help is most appreciated.

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

You need to have 50 posts to post pictures to the gallery.

3. TKD=FUN

TKD=FUN New Member

is it worth making part of the sign-up telling you what you can do at different post counts?

4. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

There are no "different post counts." You can do anything you want once you hit 50. Before that, all you can do is start and reply to threads. 50 is the number thou shalt need, and the number that you need is 50. :D

5. TKD=FUN

TKD=FUN New Member

sorry didnt phrase it very well, just inform the people at signup what they can and cant do before they reach 50 posts.

6. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Unfortunately it seems most people don't even read through the Terms of Service upon registering!

New Members should visit the Intros forum (the first stop for new members! Come introduce yourself and read the how to's and rules of the site along with our welcome) where they will find useful threads at the top of the forum.
    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66

7. incubus

incubus Valued Member

think everyone is too eager to start going round MAP to read the terms and conditions

8. Shantari

Shantari Valued Member

hmm thats weird, everytime i try to upload a photo,it never works. i don't think its a site problem, more like mod.

9. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Bear in mind there is a 100k file limit on the size of photo you are uploading

10. Shantari

Shantari Valued Member

neh, i've made sure i had the right size and file type

11. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Maybe you are soooo good looking that the mods are jealous and delete them :) :) :) :)

All the best.

Robert.

12. Juego Todo

Juego Todo Stay thirsty, my friends.

Probs viewing pix

Hello,

I'm encountering problems whenever I try to click on a thumbnail in order to view an enlarged picture.

Everytime I try, an error message appears indicating that only Registered Members can view them. I thought I was registered already?! So, as per its suggestion, I click to register (again). Then, it tells me that I'm already registered! :bang:

There's probably a very simple explanation, I just didn't know where to find the answers after having searched the various threads. Could someone kindly advise me or at least point me towards the appropriate thread? There appears to be loads of neat pictures to view from various MAPers, so I'd like to see them, too.

Thanks much! :)

13. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

I get this when I log on at my college computers (which run IE). No problems when I get home though. :confused: