Photo Posts

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chazz, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

One of this sites hot spots is our photos. What makes them great is that we get to see what all of our members are up to. We kinda get to know them just a little bit more. Thats why we want everyone to post pics. We also love it when you post a comments about the pics as well. But just remember, the person that post them are letting you into their lives just a little by showing you them, so dont put them down for doing so. If your not going to show them respect and post them something good, then move on to another post or pic. We want everyone to feel free to post a pic without the idea that another member will make a hurtful comment about them. So please keep them in mind before you post!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2003
  2. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

I may be posting some pictures pretty soon. I just learned how to use my scanner:D
    I have few couple quick questions though...
    Do the pictures have to be MA realated??
    Do the have to be hosted by a website or can they be uploaded straight off your computer??
    THANKS

3. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

You can upload them Grifter i think MA ones are good but any are good as long as they are relevant to yourself not just picutres that you go and find

4. Chazz

Go to photos link and look near the top of the page and it will say upload photos. Go there and up load the photos you want.

no they dont have to be MA pics, as long as they are about you in someway and are clean, then they are good.

5. WhiteWizard

good is very subjective Chazz :D

6. Chazz

Well you know what should and should not be posted on here.

7. WhiteWizard

I was only kidding mate :)

8. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

Awww The o'le photo section. I haven't contributed there yet. Don't have any pics for that at the moment in my possesion. But as soon as I get some that is the first place I'm going;)

9. Chazz

well we hope to "see" you soon.

10. wuchang79

wuchang79 New Member

Photo section

I'm loving the photo section. . .I've posted a few already. I agree w/ Chazz. . .it allows everyone to get to know you a little further it adds the personal touch. No longer just a screen name and some words, you know?