Philosophy Of Faith

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kevin Skywalker, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Kevin Skywalker

Kevin Skywalker New Member

Ok well I know this might be off tha Martial Arts subject but heck I guess I would put my own Philosophy up so if you like it or if you have some thing to say bout it please tell me what you think...

:Alien: :Angel: People think they know what life has in store for them but really no one can tell tha future, for god will come back to Earth and those who have faith in him they will for ever have internal life in his Kingdom Of Heaven...

For I know that I my not go to church even though thats not what god tells us to but to have faith in him and to do whats right for man kind, but for its not a sin to not go to church because heck I have never been to a church in my life besides a temple but still never a church where people sing about Christ for I do have faith in our father and his son and we all must know that the only way to Heaven is to be one with the Lord and to take on responsibility to vanquish evil once and for all not matter what tha cost is.

For I know those who read will say that does go tell us to love are enemy as we would love are friends and family, well thats true but for what I'm saying is that to take percotion and don't take things for granted because you only have one life so use it wisely and do not screw it up at any cost what so ever...
    :Angel: :Alien:

2. Devoken

Devoken On the Path-Off the Rails

Go to school.

3. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Not another preacher ! :eek:

Christian

4. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I thought you were a . . . .

DEMONOLOGIST!!

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showpost.php?p=830698&postcount=264

You still have a chance to accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior!

5. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Kevin, you don't happen to know this guy do you?

6. Alexander II

Alexander II New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it amazes me that people can make these threads and not expect people to give them a verbal throttling.

7. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

It wouldn't be so bad if they stuck to one idea, used those stange , <--things
    and well . . . made sense :cry: There are fragments of so many different ideas that build up to . . . nothing. It's one giant cummulative sentence that doesn't build up to anything.

Sometimes I wonder if certain people that are athiest or something make these threads up to make us Christians look crazy?

8. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

You could well be right in some cases. Trolls abound in all walks of life!

Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to Endeavor?

9. thepunisher

Sparkle, in certain cases, judging from the threads themselves in the religion forum, not alot needs to be done to make the theists look crazy...f.ex. Endeavor springs to mind.

Christian

10. Xav

Xav Valued Member

why would any1 want eternal life? it must suck

11. Alexander

Alexander Possibly insane.

Internal life in the kingdom of heaven? :D

Right, now that I'm holding a straight face: Dude... if you want philosophy of faith read Kierkegarrd's Fear and Trembling. Secondly read St. Augustine's stuff - especially De Civitas Dei. Then actually commit yourself to being a Christian. Perhaps then I'll take you seriously.

Alexander

P.S. You might want to see 'I Heart Huckabees' as well. Its a great film with Dustin Hoffman, Jude Law and a load of others.

P.P.S Are you really a Christian or an Atheist that is so pathetic you are trolling internet forums with the decision to make Christians look bad?

12. thepunisher

No thanks Yohan. I don't need a 'personal saviour' so if you don't mind, ask him to make his housecalls elsewhere please. As they say: Sorry, we don't buy anything.*as he slowly slams the door shut*
    :D

Christian

13. Kevin Skywalker

Kevin Skywalker New Member

Ok Well

Well yes I am a Demonologist but I also believe in god and satan but I rather go my own path and I'm not saying any thing bout Christian people ok...

And well in my case I guess you could call me a neutral person good or evil both I perfere...

14. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Lawful, Chaotic or True Neutral?

15. CosmicFish

16. thepunisher

What exactly is a demonologist Kevin ? Someone who worships satan ?

Christian

17. CosmicFish

Maybe he just studies demons. You know, like a psychologist studies psychology, or a scientologist studies sci . . . (oh wait a minute).

;)