Perverted man....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Flinty, May 1, 2008.

1. Flinty

Flinty aspiring nak muay

OK
    I was on Yahoo! Answers and there is a trend of teeny boppers asking "Am I Pretty?" or "Rate me!" etc.

Well on one of the questions, the girl asked how old she looked. This 40ish + lookin dude says "please be 18".... she obviously didnt look 18.

and i though..WHAT IN THE WORLD??
    usually the perverts arent so blantant

so i decided to give him a piece of my mind..

I told him that it was obvious that this girl was not 18 and that its perverts like you that end up on "To catch a predator"

this is the response i get:

Subject: judge not lest ye be judged

Message: First of all, it was not obvious that she was under 18 and I simply asked a question.

Second, those thoughts must have been planted in your head- I think you are the one who we need to watch out for when it comes to perversion.

Third, I live in China -it is quite obvious that she doesn't, but I imagine she lives somewhere near you. You are probably drooling now thinking of that.

So, you have accused me of perversion, stated that something was quite obvious that was not at all obvious, and called me a sick ******* - I guess you are the kind of person that Jesus was talkigngabout when he said "Judge not lest ye be judged."

So, with the permission of Christ since you did judge me, I say keep your sick comments to yourself and do not think that just because you have sick thoughts that other people do.

You are sad- please get a life.

Okay...... what did you mean then by "please be 18" ????

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1114621AASpNhE&show=7#profile-info-ymvRy2h7aa

I woulda replied...but he blocked me...

WHAT IN THE WORLD??

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I don't get it... you jumped to the conclusion that he was a pervert because he said tongue in cheek he hoped she was 18?

Dude... that's silly...

You have no idea how hold he is right?
    Do you have any idea how old the girl really is?

This is really much ado about nothing... I think you're severely overreacting.

3. Cathain

Cathain Lily Lau Gar

I think it would have been worse if he had have said - "Please be under 18"

4. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

There is a horse and cart heading this way with some musicians on. Maybe you could join them in their thinking.

5. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Yep you are overreacting. Aside from that fact, the idea that older guys are attracted to younger women is as old as the hills. My dad is 25 years older than my mom.

6. Flinty

Flinty aspiring nak muay

Yeah i guess i did jump to conclusions, and i guess i am over reacting....

idk...something still strikes me as weird though...bcuz that girl IS under 18...to state the obvious....and i went on the dudes profile and he definitely looked like an older dude...

idk..something just didnt seem right about it

thanks guise... lol

7. Flinty

Flinty aspiring nak muay

proof that shes under 18

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...CHz6yTjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080501130829AAvdybb
    "im in 8th grade btw."
    just thought id post that

dudes profile
    http://360.yahoo.com/profile-Em5UDRg6cqgNg7cJl2jKTl5Bh2T8u4O6Ebk-

yohan...i can see your point with your mom and dad...But when your mom and dad got together was she over eighteen? i can undertand a dude being 45 and a girl being 20 something....but when the dudes pretty old and the girls in 8th grade? cmon.

am i really that wrong for questioning this?

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  8. slipthejab

It doesn't matter what her age is... or his for that matter.... she could be 2 and he could be 100.... he didn't say anything all that outrageous.

'Please be over 18'

If you've never seen someone under 18 who's smokin' hot then you haven't been out and about lately. Seriously. Because you think they look attractive... doesn't mean your a pervert. Because you're hoping they're old enough to be legal doesn't mean that either. Here in Asia you can be hard pressed to find an 18 year old that looks (and in many cases acts) older than a 14 year old.... yet they hook up with rich old Chinese dudes all the time. It's legal. So really just chill with the whole moral upper ground... it's retarded.

Your really reading a whole lot into this. It's silly.

9. Flinty

Flinty aspiring nak muay

Buhh but..bu.bu.bbb.but..bu
    Blehh
    Ok point taken lol :D
    I understand what your saying.. and of course ive seen people under 18 that are fine..im 16! lol

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  10. slipthejab

HAHAHAHA!!!!:p

11. Tartovski

Tartovski Valued Member

16 is legal in the UK, does that mean it's ok if I start hitting on you?

12. Cathain

Cathain Lily Lau Gar

Let him do the topless Page 3 photos first. One thing at a time!

13. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

I think the lad just doesn't want competiton from the old bulls.

The Bear.

14. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Yeah, 'cause arthritis and hair coming out of the ears is ever so sexy, :rolleyes: :p

15. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Yeah but we last longer than a pop song and have learned a few tricks along the way. :p

The Bear.

16. Sackett

Sackett Valued Member

To be fair, there are many, many people in our culture who think there is something wrong with an older guy wanting to have sex with a 14 year old. That's not, of course, what the man said in his comments. He certainly implied he wanted to have sex with her, and it sounds like it was clear she was quite young, so to find his comment offensive is in no way crazy or silly.

Nonetheless, the battle to protect young women from all kinds of sex abuse won't be won by attacking folk and making them angry.

There is a wide spectrum of behavior people consider perverted so conversations around the topic, especially with people you don't know, have to take that into account.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't try and good on you for wanting to confront something that makes you uncomfortable. I would suggest, however, you approach the conversation with a bit more consideration next time.

17. flaming

flaming Valued Member

giggity giggity

18. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

At least he was hoping she was 18. That's gotta count for something.

19. Tartovski

Tartovski Valued Member

Can we change that to "all young PEOPLE" please?

And no, it won't be won by attacking folk, but maybe by banning catholicism. ;)

As for this case, it sounds like a joke. I quite frequently say I find natalie portman hot - especially in Leon. It's a JOKE. You remember jokes right?

As for finding young people attractive, so what? What is this, the thought police?

20. Sackett

Sackett Valued Member

I quite agreed. My bad.

I don't know. I kind of police my own thoughts. I mean, sure, occasionally inappropriate thoughts go through my head and I stop them. As best I can, anyway.