Penetrating Vessel

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Matias, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

I recently took a few days and studied the Eight Extraordinary Meridians. TCM is quite a fascinating field. So, I'll get right to the point. I have found graphs for the directing and governing vessels, but have nothing on the penetrating vessel, gridle vessel, yin linking vessel, yang linking vessel, yin heel vessel, or yang heel vessel. I would greatly appreciate anyone who knows any graphics showing their location.

And I know this subject most likely can be categorized under Traditional Healing, but due to the emptyness of that forum I assumed the likelyhood of me getting an answer would be more agreeable here. AND IGNORE THE DAM NAME!

Thank You,

Matt

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  2. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

We all go through a drought mate.:rolleyes:

3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I thought this was another naughty jokes thread :bang:

4. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Sounds like someone skipped Health class on the birds and bees days.

5. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Is it worth an inevitable ban !!!!?????

6. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Moved to traditional healing, considering that's where the OP admitted it belonged.

7. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

They don't teach TCM points in health class. Well at least not that which I attended

8. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[​IMG]

9. Kobudo-man

Kobudo-man Valued Member

qft

10. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

This thread could have been named better :rolleyes:

11. rivend

rivend Valued Member

Hello Matt99 I would probably post something here i thought may be helpfull. But as i start to think or *ponder* on a good answer for you. I read the title to this post and start to hyper ventilate. roflmao!!!

12. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

To be honest, I don't know what the irony in this is, but if you don't have a post relevant to the thread then you are no more a fool then you are attempting to make me out to be.

Matt

13. rivend

rivend Valued Member

Do a search on meridians of the ankle there are numerous sites that may be helpfull to you. My humble apologies if i took you not to be a serious individual. :)

14. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

You could have named it any other name from your list, but you chose penetrating vessel? :rolleyes:

After your other thread, it's hard for me to take you seriously. I don't claim to be more knowledgable than you in martial arts, as you seem to be a master on the subject (no pun intended), but I have enough sense not to make a fool out of myself.

15. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Oh now I see the joke. Yup I guess the thread could have been named better XP. Well sorry I was originally concentrated on martial arts, not juvenile jokes about the fluke in the thread's name.

Matt

16. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Erm, this is so trollish. The obvious title would have been something like 'Eight Extraordinary Meridians' and not 'Penetrating Vessel'. It's the equivalent of starting a thread about hamburgers and calling it 'Hot Baps'. You know what you are doing and we know too, that's why we take the ****, and why you come back for more. Win-Win.

17. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Well I can't rename the dam thing now can I. What's done is done and if by win you mean disgrace then your spot on. But let's ignore the little fluke. And there's not really no more need for this thread, since I already found what I'm looking for. I don't even know why I bother to try to be serious if everyone turns it around like a bunch of ten year olds. It is indeed a disappointment I expected more maturity from M.A.P. members.

18. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Immature Martial Artists how dare you.

Attached Files:

19. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Not like a bunch of ten year olds, like a bunch of British people. Our sense of humour in this area is tremendously sharp, and innuendo that would be considered 'bad taste' or 'immature' in some other cultures is almost an art form to us. Unfortunately large numbers of Mappers are British, Irish, or Americans who like British humour. :evil:

20. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

WOOP WOOP