pelican nutcrackers

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by raaeoh, Nov 8, 2014.

1. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

I was given a pair of nunchucka today, that are supposedly early 80s police issue. they are called penguin nutcracker flail. anyone ever heard of these. they are fiberglass, and square.

2. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Sound SWEET! (if you can upload a video of you cracking nuts with them I shall be happy!)

3. raaeoh

I will do it tonight. When I am done moving the in laws. :cry:

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Pics bro!

5. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

No way. Police didn't get issued 'chuks until the 90's.

6. kuntaoer

kuntaoer Valued Member

They are probably the police issue from Mondanck. They were a hot issue for police issue right after the mid 70s, but were found to be a little too intense for police use when several incidents were reported breaking of bones during apprehension of suspects

7. raaeoh

I will get a pic or 2 up later on today. Acording to my father in law he was given them by a cop student of his in 1973! He stopped teaching 1 year later. When his first child was born. I was mis informed about the 80s. That was when my wife first saw them.

8. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

9. hewho

hewho Valued Member

best of luck!

10. kuntaoer

kuntaoer Valued Member

The reason I said in the mid 70s is that was when I first saw them after I returned from overseas and was with a friend of mine who was a police officer in alabama

11. raaeoh

As promised here are some photos.

Attached Files:

12. raaeoh

A few more

Attached Files:

13. hewho

hewho Valued Member

I am now a happy hewho! *hums nutcracker theme* (If you upload a video of you doing ballet with those I will find you and give you a sparring match [if you want!] and a tenner!)