Pekiti Tirsia Kali announcement

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Tagapagbalita, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Just reading the selected sentences from above......wow, just wow.

The GT seems to be saying that PTK is so deadly it should only be used by the military and law enforcement.....and you'll need a security clearance from an intelligence agency to be a student so they can be sure you're not a sleeper or an extremist. Tim Waid put out tapes against the GT's wishes which then fell into the hands of extremists and the intelligence community is not happy.

Wait a minute....is it April 1st already? Is this really out there?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  2. shootodog

shootodog restless native

You want some more kool aid with that popcorn? May help you "think" better. :evil:

3. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

PTK going Black

I was so glued to Tim Waid's fb profile and the Florida PTK page that I didn't catch that.

1. I wonder what Tuhon Tim Waid's students did. I gotta feeling I know who the students in question were too.

[​IMG]

2. Didn't they bring in a Navy SEAL Team 6 guy to testify that they found Wikileaked documents in Usama bin Laden's computers. I guess along with all that sensitive stuff, they also found Tim Waid's DVDs and some of Gaje's philosophies.

[​IMG]

If the CIA's giving GTS Gaje an order to cease & desist, he has no choice. I guess Tim Waid went Jason Bourne on us, thus jeopardizing not only the Treadstone project, but Blackbriar, Outcome & Larx as well. We can't have that.

I totally support Gaje's decision to go black and require TS Clearance henceforth. My only concern, if he orders all his students to be cleared and submit evidence of such, doesn't he need TS Clearance as well?

4. shootodog

So with that, I guess we have to bid goodbye to any civilian practice of Pekiti Tirsia Kali.

Civies like me will have to turn to Dekiti Tirsia Serada?

5. kuntaoer

kuntaoer Valued Member

Hey Shooto,
    I can recommend several Dekiti instructors in Manila and Negros.<G> Been a practitioner of dekiti for the last 6 yrs.. And we don't need to have a security clearance, although we are required to register with the SEC in Manila..

6. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

sleepers

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Vr_R55-2g"]Jim Prideaux[/ame]

This part reads like a John le Carré novel. I wonder what happened to these sleepers.

Is GTS Gaje, Smiley? and Tuhon Tim Waid, Jim Prideaux? Or the other way around?

[​IMG]

7. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Hyperbole

I don't know if this guy's the sleeper or not, but a good example of hyperbole when taken literally catches up and bites you in the ass, everytime:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (by way, thanks, ap!)

8. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

If I were GT Gaje, just to mess with Tim and his students at this time of confusion & sadness, I'd respond to Ferd with this:

"I thought you guys were referring to Bill McGrath,
    then all's forgiven... NOT!!!, says the spirit world.
    "

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  9. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

"It is the blood of your forefathers, awakening in you. Now you are discovering your heritage. Sacrifice a chicken and spill its blood, this is the blood of your forefathers. It is your DUTY as a TRUE FILIPINO to continue learning the warrior arts and represent Pekiti Tirsia Kali."

Who talks like this? But more interestingly, who buys into this stuff? It's like a bad Tony Robbins Unlimited Power infomercial for Fil-ams.

10. shootodog

I have had the good fortune to have met and witnessed a demo of GM Nene a few years ago.

My last methodology was under Roland Isla of Isla Mandirigma Kali- Kali de Leon. I have been "floating" for a while now. I will do a MacArthur soon.

Until then, I will just monkey around with the brods from the other groups.

11. kuntaoer

kuntaoer Valued Member

I can relate to that because when I go to the Philippines, I try to get with some of the guys in Pampanga as that is where I did the majority of my training back in the day. I've been with GM Nene for almost 7 yrs now and still get bounced around the floor like a basketball when I get to train with him

12. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Kagete well I guess you'll have to stop PTK now until you get security clearance just in case your a sleeper. Lol.

13. nasigoreng

nasigoreng Valued Member

i thought this was the PTK security check. maybe it's not enough to activate the spirit world security blanket.... maybe sacrificing a goat.

Attached Files:

14. shootodog

I found this to be a waste of chicken blood. If you add chicken blood to tinola, it will taste better. Well tinola and rice.

15. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Agents of P.T.K.G.G.A.

I gotta feeling the dialogue will go something like this:

Ward: “I’m clearance Level 6, I know that Agent Coulson was killed in action before the battle of New York.”

Enter Coulson: “Welcome to Level 7.”

16. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Another Level

[​IMG]

DM03, you can pm me on here, my fb account is private (non-FMA related), I'm merely just peeking into you guys' public postings.

I totally agree, you guys have made a mess of all this. Everyone just looks bad all around.

The irony is that you guys (the True Believers) still think somehow that the Grand Tuhon has been coopted, when the consistent pattern of Gaje's public pronouncements follow a predictable trajectory.

Ever since he was given a "blog" by Tuhon Uli Weidle in the late 90s, he's been running his suck about Sayoc, Atienza, etc. Eating his own. Belittling other FMAs in public. Continuing with historicizing and myth creations. It's a long, consistent pattern of behaviour.

It's ironic that he accused Tim with this: "Tim Waid has hindered the positive growth and collaborative efforts of the Pekiti Tirsia Kali community by making personal attacks on other officially recognized instructors." When in fact GT Gaje has been responsible for this very accusation with his various edicts and challenge matches online.

"The Bladed Hand" was basically a reaction to the panderings of PTK, thanks in part to another well publicized ousting/shaming.

Tim isn't a complete innocent victim in all this either. He parroted all of his Supremo's craziness ever since they discovered blogs and forums and the media spotlight.

Like I said, there's drama in all FMA groups, but you guys took it to another level. Hopefully, PTK will be a lot mellow now that the two peas in the pod are separated.

[​IMG]

Praising in public and punishing in private is basic human decency,

but if you follow GT Gaje & PTK's pattern online with pronouncements, edicts and its directives, there's really nothing new with the Tim Waid letter--the only difference was you guys became the victims of GT Gaje's silliness.

When you guys watched or participated in the sidelines, you loved it, now it's not so fun.

There's an Aesopean lesson there, and I don't have to talk to the spirit world, nor have to have a critical mind, to know that--it's called common sense.

I'm sure though that the rest of the FMA community will open its arms to Tim Waid--just to spite the Supremo. Welcome to FMA.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  17. Pat OMalley

Biso, McGrath, Mumbaki, Waide and they are just the high profile seniors that GT Gaje has accused of the same thing time and time again. Either he's very gullible which I doubt as I know it is not them. Or we can see a pattern here. I'm sure in the next few years it will be exactly the same thing with another name is all.

Obviously he feels they have out lived their usefulness hence he drops them with some fancified mystical mumbo jumbo which he is well renowned for.

It's a shame because the system it's self is very good but far too cultish for my liking.

All I can say is. Contrary to popular belief not all martial arts instructors are humble and honest individuals. We have bad people too like all walks of life.

18. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

But be especially wary of the ones that eat their own:
    [​IMG]

19. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Moral Code & Moral Courage

That's exactly my point, Pat.

I'm waxing philosophic now, but this is exactly what's wrong with situational ethics. You can turn a blind eye when Gaje throws a student under the bus, but when it's you or your group it's all of the sudden wrong.

Like you said, it's a pattern, a consistent one at that.

Cultivate a moral code, a principle, ie. a respected person of authority should NOT slander another of lesser rank (whether Tuhon or beginning student). I thought we all learned this in the first Karate Kid movie.

Now for moral courage, if it does happen, stand up and say something, leave the group, offer your support to the victim of slander, regardless of whether you liked the victim, it's the principle that's been violated, but more importantly, it could be you next.

Be this guy:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  20. Pat OMalley

Absolutely