Party!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Silver_no2, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Silver_no2

Silver_no2 Avenging Angel

For any members of MAP that live in or around Edinburgh...I'm having my flat-warming tonight at <<send him PM for location>>. Use Multi-Map if you need to find it, the post-code is <<send him PM for location>>.

There should be several members of the board present (mainly because they do aikido with me) so feel free to pop in have a beer and introduce yourself to a few people. Someone will point out which one I am (usually the quiet one sitting in the corner). If you check out the photos section you'll probably be able to find a few photos of the various Edinburgh members who I'm hoping will be attending (Tintin, Spike, FluffyDoc, Timmeh, DexterTCN, unfortunately FreeForm is stuck in Englandshire this weekend!).

Hope to see you there!

PS - If a moderator wishes to move this to a more appropriate area please feel free to do so!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2004
  2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Maybe remove the address and ask people to PM you for your address if they can come. :rolleyes:

3. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Too late, sent it to the edinburgh gay community!! (no offense to anyone)

4. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

Nah Dave won't mind he'll just destroy them all or turn them into customers :D

5. Dr NinjaBellydance

Dr NinjaBellydance What is your pleasure sir

I'd love to come, but my friend is getting married in England this weekend and I still have to finish painting the bedroom before we go..*sigh*...:rolleyes:
    Have fun! :D

6. Silver_no2

Silver_no2 Avenging Angel

So paint the bedroom and then come round! The chances are that things will last for a few hours!

7. Dr NinjaBellydance

Dr NinjaBellydance What is your pleasure sir

Heh, I'd be turning up painty and grumpy, but I'll see what I can do! ;)

8. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

Don't worry the party would sort that out :D

9. eckythump

eckythump Valued Member

Oi ! turn that music down ,its nearly eleven o clock .....some of us are trying too sleep :(

enjoy yourself and watch out for tomorrows hangover ............may last longer than you think (if your'e a Hearts supporter ....with the mighty Dons coming to town :) )
    regards
    Eckythump
    eternal optimist