Paratus breaks 1000

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Paratus, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

Well, I finally did it. This is my 1000th post and I think it is as worthy time as ever to wish everyone the biggest RUE of all time. This is because, as prophesized, when the planets align and Paratus reaches the 1000, the power of rue is at it's strongest.

Anyway, I thought it was time to become an "official" senior member of MAP by becoming one of the few *cough*many*cough* to break the ever elusive 1000 posts barrier.

I would also like to bring back one of my first few threads that got an okay response, but usually dies again fairly quick :D: Toy-Fu

And, just like many other 1000th post announcements, this post was nearly pointless :D

2. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

well....uh congratulations. and what not. but maybe you should get out more. lol
    just kidding.

3. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

This just means you have to retire now :) . Only two more years (at my current rate) until my 1000th post.

4. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

YAY!

The Master of Rue hits 1,000! Good job, look forward to reading more.

5. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

You will Rue taking so long to hit 1000 :p :D

6. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Congrats on the 1000

.... and thank you for not including me on your "MAPers that Rue" list....

7. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Wow, I thought you'd have hit 1000 a long time ago. And for Mrs. C, she's just being nice to get off your "RUE" list.

8. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

I would have thought so too, but there you go :D

9. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Harumph!

10. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

I was talking about the first part of what Kwaj said, we all know it is a great honor to be on my rue list :D

11. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Hey PaRUEtus, congratulations on the 1,000th post! Here's looking forward to the next 1,000, even if it takes another year and a half. :D

KinjiRUE RUEkasa
    Proud member of the "Rue Crew"

{{Sheesh, I'd better get going on an idea for # 3,000 :eek: }}

12. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Joo Is No Longe Teh Noob!! :d