Ow... too much sex

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Banpen Fugyo, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Two pumps and a squirt! ;) :D

Just kidding Verxy! :p

2. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Possibly. All we can really do is guess. :)

3. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I prescribe supersetting with overhead squats x5 at 80%.

4. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

Start walking like an ape...seriously.

Our backs aren't built for us to walk so erect...pardon the pun.

Or just give it a rest and start building up it's strength

5. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

Our backs aren't built for us to walk so erect...pardon the pun.

Ahahahh. You're kidding...arn't you?

Anyhoo. Just doggy style her. No more back troubles mate...and it's great when there's a mirror nearby ;)

6. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Sounds like you're ready to move from sexual amatuer to sexual athlete.
    It's a transition that takes some time. You need to start training specific to your goals. If you're pounding it out and you're coming off worse for the wear... then it's going to be down to your training regime. ;)

7. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

hahahah slip! If you only knew ;)

But seriously, I think maybe cuz this nex girl likes it all rough and hard and im not used to it yet. It was lots of work last night, haha. I'll keep u updated

8. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Strengthen your core as everyone has already told you. It will improve the way you do other physical activity as well (I notice you state you do rock climbing and parkour...).

Its pretty stupid how so many men throw their backs out having sex.

9. Atharel

Atharel Errant

A lot of people (of both genders) only care how big men's arms (and maybe chest) are, so a lot of men waste time doing bench presses when they should be doing weighted crunches and such.

Core strength is much more useful, but it tends to not be as visible till your shirt's already off!! I admit I do a round of benches once every other upper body round just for vanity reasons :eek:

I think of it like how peacock males have those tails that get them the ladies, and get them eaten, in roughly equal amounts.

10. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Aye, what would you say to your boss about your back?

"I went too hard and too fast on those thrusts last night." ;)
    "My girl was riding on me like a horse." :D :D :cool:

11. Lily

Lily Valued Member

This thread could just have been called 'Ow too much training'. Another area men tend to neglect is their knees and the surrounding muscles.

Its like most women tend to go for cardio workouts, neglecting their upper body etc. Nothing wrong with a bit of vanity, just introduce more variation into your set routine and work areas that you don't usually focus on.

12. Atharel

Atharel Errant

Exactly.

moral of the story banpen: condition yourself intelligently and in a balanced manner, or you'll throw your back out in the middle of something... important, and you'll be helpless against the ninjas waiting in the shadows.

13. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Its never happened before, but I guess now is the time to make sure it never happens again :cool:

I shall start working more core stuff and be able to thrust her threw the window in a few months. Again, keep you updated ;)

14. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

*explodes* Splooge!!! :eek:

sorry about that, I got a nosebleed! :p

15. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Wow. That is quite graphic.
    I train too hard, I have no energy left to have sex (yeah, that's my excuse :rolleyes: ).

16. Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer Valued Member

i get back pain from sitting in front of the computer too much.

17. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Okay this might be TMI but despite 3 workouts yesterday I still wasn't too tired. At about midnight last night my partner tried to make me keep my pants on, quite funny :D

18. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Thats only because you are so overgrown down there and he hadnt brought the strimmer with him!! :D

Partner? is that a man or a bean flicker?? :love:

As for your bad back, dont blame sex mate, it could have been anything, you could have dont it in training and finished it off during sex, but yes, build your core up and become a sledge hammer not a toffee cracker!! :D

Could be weight as well, i am 2stone lighter than twelve months ago, i suprised myself recently going 4 times in a night, i'm used to go to sleep after the first time!! :D

19. Lily

Lily Valued Member

20. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

So twenty minutes well spent then!
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.