Overturn Mitose conviction!

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by BGile, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Then what is the point of trying to overturn his conviction? Guilty is guilty no matter 'how' much guilt is involved. He was judged by his peers...Done!

2. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

This is a good thought about Nimr...

I also believe your second thought is very good.
    Living in the past is not where it is at IMHO...
    But it is what many wish to talk about.

I could ask how is Sijo doing, is he doing better or worse, is his medication helping him or??? But that is sort of an intrusion IMHO. Trying to stay on topic and all that, LOL...But then which Sijo am I speaking of?

Mitose's seems to be a topic many like or not... Since it is a thread about him and his trial, it is ok to talk history.

To many people are just like fortune cookie. The advise is BS.

Kung Fu Tzu and all that...http://www.friesian.com/confuci.htm

;)

3. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

BWHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is just classic coming from the fortune cookie maker himself.........

4. Nuck Chorris

Nuck Chorris I prefer North South

Yes. Talk is just that. Talk. Nothing really happens from what we say here. Like old ladies in a quilting circle talking gossip. If you were to take this thread to its fullest, you may be muddying waters that have been still for many years. Causing pain for the respective families for someone who has passed is folly. And for what? Would it add value to his art or his teaching?

5. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

True, very simplistic though.

I believe if the family was to go after the court and the way things were done, it could be overturned in todays age of reason and all that. If they were a big corp. and worried about the future, say 100 years from now, as some do. I'd think it would be something to think about. Would you donate?

I am throwing it out there, and all comments are welcome. :Angel:

Gary

6. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Good point, one worth consideration. It is one of the reason's it has not been followed up, I'd say.

7. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

:saz:

8. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Simplistic is a good thing....no need to wrap your head around something that is long past and not going to happen, otherwise it would have by now and this discussion is futile.

No, I can waste my $$ on other things more important to me :cool:

9. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I have no care in the world about it.

I am asking because I play at this game of Forums. Others are interested though. So I am just a person trying to see what others think who care to comment.

If you think to seriously about me, you will be way off. :rolleyes: You are not a moderator any longer I see. Hope you are fairing well.

10. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

;) glad you still quick...or at least still have decent vision :D

11. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I have noticed it for awhile, I have asked before. But no answer. No statement, nada, or I missed it. Maybe you quit/fired after closing the thread that KempoFist started?

:cool:

12. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Really you have? Hmm..nothing usually got by me, especially coming from you. If you thought you had asked..in a moment of clarity...and I hadn't responded, it was probably because you didn't in reality, I actually missed it, or I simply ignored you :)

Besides, you are the last person I owe any sort of explanation to!!

So go on now ;)

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  13. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Pacificshore,

Ditto :D

14. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

BRILLIANT response Gary!

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2007
  15. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Finally!! A non-convoluted answer :D

16. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Here is a good answer regarding this topic. It is over at SJK also.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/326583/message/1178144949/Mitose's+Guilt+.+.+.

Like I mentioned it is an answer, that is good. But is it correct to assume that one is right and the other is wrong? Two wrongs never making a right is what I have heard. So is it time to review it and ask a law school to redo the trial as a test? I am going to send it to a good attorney who is a friend and see what he thinks. PD and all that.

Gary

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  17. Sifu Sin Bin

Sifu Sin Bin New Member

Actually to compare Manson to Mitose is somewhat proper considering the laws Mitose was prosecuted under were a direct result of the Manson case.