Our Hapkido demonstration

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by NightSky, Oct 17, 2011.

1. NightSky

NightSky Valued Member

This is video from our Taekwondo and Hapkido school in Croatia..now we separated and so on. This was filmed before two years in Zagreb, our capital city. Filmings are bad but good enough.

I was in the other team which we didn't recorded..however look, criticise, comment..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6hwpIp8j0"]HAPKIDO KLUB "SVETI MIHOVIL" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. Kid Moe

Kid Moe Peace that don't belong

NightSky ti si iz Hrvatske? :D Drago mi je da vidim da ovde ima ljudi i sa nasih prostora... Ja sam inace iz Srbije... Beograd... ;)

Now to continue in English... I apologize to other MAP members... Video looks great. I never had any contact with Hapkido so I am sure that more constructive comments could come from people that actually do know something... :D Did you record this from your TV?

3. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

I looked at this video as well as a few others from the *related videos* of this group. Good demos... nothing strikes me as poor technique. I noticed that the writing on the pant leg of their MA uniform reads, "TUK GONG" so I'll assume the origin of your group may have had some sort of military connection, is that right?

4. Convergencezone

Convergencezone Valued Member

I liked this demo. Thanks for posting!

5. NightSky

NightSky Valued Member

@unknown-KJN

Thank you. Yes, our supervisor and teacher is master from Netherlands, which is 6. dan in Hapkido and 5. dan in Teuk Gong Moo Sool. He trains lot of special and army forces around the world. Many people in our club is from army and police. Those two are members of Croatian special police forces. I am glad you liked the video.

@Convergencezone

Thank you for watching :)

edit: if anyone is interested, in 2:38 uke's arcade bone breaked, 6 stitches.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  6. NightSky

NightSky Valued Member

Just bumping thread...i am interested in feedback on video from MAP members.