Online Muay Thai Manual

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Jay, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Jay

Jay New Member

2. Cain

Cain New Member

Good stuff Jay!!! :D

*Downloading*

|Cain|

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I think it has - if not then I got it from somewhere else :D It's been in the Yodarchives for a while :D

4. Jay

Jay New Member

Yeah - it was on SFUK a while ago ... thought it'd be appreciated here.

Jay

5. YODA

I think I got it from the JKD forum over at the Underground.

6. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Thanks, Jay! :)

7. Khun Kao

Khun Kao Valued Member

Hi. I'm the contributing author "Khun Kao Charuad". That material for that book was compiled without my ever having been consulted. I don't mind, really, except that I did not get a chance to edit or make suggestions regarding which material of mine was used. Some of that stuff I wrote is VERY dated.

Khun Kao

8. YODA

Hi there Khun Kao and welcome to MAP :D

I've been a fan of your writing for quite a while (UG / Sticks pages) and have learned a LOT from them!

Hope you stop by here often!

NOTE to MAPers: This guy knows his stuff - LISTEN!

9. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

hmmm i tried downloading those files but they didnt work. the were just randow symbols and letters when i opened them. i tried changing the font and opening the m in different programs but i kept getting the same thing. does anybody know why this might be happening?? or is there a website i can go to and read them there??
    EDIT: ok i went to the website and click on the the flag for english and this pops up "Inglise keelne variant". anybody know what that means??

Last edited: Jul 11, 2003
  10. Yin and Yang

Yin and Yang Valued Member

Yeah, try opening them in Internet Explorer and they should automatically open in something called ADOBE ACROBAT. At least that is what happened to me...
    -X

11. Yin and Yang

Yin and Yang Valued Member

By the way this is awesome Jay thanks for posting it.
    -X

12. Jay

Jay New Member

Hi Khun Kao - the book is awesome ! Sorry to hear you weren't consulted - does that also mean that you don't get any of the cash they are making from this book ? It is sold in this digital format on ebay !!

Grifter : You need Adobe Acrobat to view the book (it is a free download)

Yin&Yang : You're welcome - but dont thank me, thank Khun Kao ... he wrote it :D

Jay

13. Khun Kao

Khun Kao Valued Member

Ah, but I don't believe the person who compiled all of the material into a book is the one selling it. Probably someone who downloaded it and is trying to make a quick buck off of some folks who don't know any better.

However, do you have a link to the auction? I'd like to take a look, and perhaps message the seller...

Khun Kao

14. Khun Kao

Khun Kao Valued Member

If any of you guys are interested in a book that I *knowingly* helped write, go to www.elbowko.com and check out the book offer. I "ghost wrote" the original draft of that book for my instructor, Master K.

Khun Kao

15. Jay

Jay New Member

16. Khun Kao

Khun Kao Valued Member

LOL

I can't believe that anyone is bidding on it when its a free download.

Oh well...

Khun Kao

17. YODA

Get on there and sell it yourself then :D

18. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Thanks Jay for telling me about the adobe. i thought i had it but i must have deleted it awhile ago. Thanks again im so glad i can actually read it now

19. khafra

khafra New Member

I can't connect to that site, can anybody share it?

20. Jay

Jay New Member

Hi Khafra - have u definately got adobe acrobat installed, because I've just tried the links and they work (they open an acrobat document)

If you are still having difficulties PM me your email and I'll send them to you.

Jay