Oh boy... Flooding due to gays, apparently

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by medi, Jul 2, 2007.

1. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/01/nflood201.xml

Thought I'd post this before Tekken got his hands on it

There aren't enough eye rolling smilies in the world to convey the proper response to this

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Nothing to do with global warming then? At least I can turn the air-con down a bit.

After reading it all he thinks global warming is a punishment from God?

Mother Nature maybe, God? I doubt it - he doesn't seem that sort of guy

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  3. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

It makes me wounded whether it's still the custom for the landed gentry to send their less intelligent offspring into the church.

4. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Someone should tell him that if it was biblical, there would be a bearded man in a boat with his family and a load of animals for 40 days and nights.

So according to the priest of delusion, homosexuality causes floods. Hate to see what will become of bizarre fetish acts with the wrath of God.

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Does this mean that BJJ practitioners must now wear life preservers?!:confused:

6. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

*zing*

7. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

So thats why my attempts to pick up guys at BJJ class has failed. few, I thought it was me :)

8. slipthejab

classic battle of hawtie versus hot yogurt. :p

9. Moi

10. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Thats normal. What suprises me in the fact that gay sex causes floods. A few moths ago we had a drought. Maybe we should encourage sexual acts between men to fill up the resevoirs.

11. Moi

With what? :eek:

12. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

With biblical sexual perversion. If having same sex sex, and it causes a flood, maybe we should encourage perversion to get out out of droughts.

13. Moi

I didn't realise gay sex was perverted. Thank you :rolleyes:

14. slipthejab

All good sex is perverted. :p

15. Moi

:D

16. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

This is all true, the wrath of God is upon us! I hear he even has some dude named Evan building another ark.

17. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

He is, but there was a 52% drop in interest from his premier to today, so God is finding another prophet who can break even with the investment.

18. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

oh, sure, just put us in-between a rock and a not-so-fun hard place, why don't you? we don't have sex, you get a drought; we do, someone else complains about flooding. we just can't win except in bjj class *sigh*

19. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Well I will ask all UK gay men to do it to do the deed. At least the biblical acts of vengence will only be limited to the UK.

20. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Hallelujah!

At least it wasn't Fred Phelps and his flock of retards for once; although this means that his type are spreading. :rolleyes: :bang: