Now this is good

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by kobudo_tob, Jul 1, 2003.

1. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

What do Muay Thai practitioners use as contraception?
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Their personalities.

You see thats a lot better than any of YODA's jokes.

ALL PRAISE KOBUDO_TOB, THE GOD OF COMEDY.....and then I woke up and got off the bus.......

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

It's a bit like the retarded dwarf.

It's not big and it's not clever.

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

:D I like that, I'll have to remember it for next time someone mouths off at me

4. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

So you watched it too! I love that show and can't understand why it hasn't been given seven more series!

5. AsSaSiN

AsSaSiN New Member

Hey that was mean...... gonna have to lay a smackdown on ure candy ass now. Sigh.......... I'm telling Mark! (My Instructor)

6. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

Ok, I'm gunna really embarrass myself here, but I didn't watch the show. I have no idea what show it is :( That expression was just something that was banded around my circle of friends. Enlighten me please :)

Whatcha gunna do brotha'? Whatcha gunna do when the 24'' pythons go wild on you?!?!

(I thought that since you were being The Rock, I could be Hulk Hogan......ah yes.....reliving my childhood)

7. Knight_Errant

The show was 'this morning with richard not judy', run by richard herring and stuart lee. It was incredibly bloody funny and to a certain extent a ****take on 'this morning with richard and judy'.

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

You think?

I remember that show. It used to be on sunday mornings was utter crap! That show was the reason I started sleeping past midday on sundays. It was that, Gospel shows or sleeping. Tough choice :)

9. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

Yeah I remember that show....can't remember whether I liked it or disliked it. LOL

10. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

That kinda says it all then :D

11. Knight_Errant

Oh well, ne'er mind. We are talking about the same one with 'consider the lily' and stuff aren't we?

12. AsSaSiN

AsSaSiN New Member

Hey it's Mr.America at the moment, Hulk is dead for now. Anyways, Mark said you aint lying... LOL

13. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

The advice is;

Never employ a retarded dwarf !

Because it's not big and it's not clever.....

;)