Not Frank Dux Comments on MAP Article

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Not Frank Dux, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Leave me out of it, will ya?! :mad:

2. OwlMAtt

OwlMAtt Armed and Scrupulous

OMGOMGOMG

Remember the letter I sent to Dux's MySpace? I also sent it to a Gmail address I found on one of Dux's websites, and I just got a response!

:happy:

3. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

lol @ defending ashida kim and his 'monkey hides the nut' technique :D

4. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

So... Dux really is stupid?

5. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I don't think he's (very) stupid- you need some kind of intelligence to succeed in fraud on that level. I think it's more the case that he's so lost in all the lies that he's beginning to believe them himself.

6. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

How bout we dont?

I have no problem with naming myself - my name is Jacklyn Adams. There. You can talk to me if you dont like anonymity.

Look nut, I looked this guy frank dux up. and read this thread, You're claiming that matt posted an article with some defamatory claims on a martial artist fighter and choreographer. You're claming to be him. You're the one who has to provide proof. Yes we use aliases. But unlike you we're not claiming to be this choreographer famous dude. You're the one making outlandish claims so you have to back it up. It even says so around the forum, some stickies or rules, if you make claim/post a video/etc you need to back it up. Asking us to post or driver's licences is just crappy posting and makes you look silly. Not us.

So if you are him, then just provide proof and then our mods /members here can maybe help you if you feel that article is defamatory. If not, then what are you doing here and stop wasting people's time.

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  7. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

Holy cod piece...am I also an accomplice?..I did appologise about the shoulder pads

8. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Only if you don't give back the peach.

9. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

If the peach is what I think it is I'd save money on a vasectomy

That will please the wife

10. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Again though, truth is an absolute defense - something this pillock seems unable to grasp

Plus he is still crap, so even if he were "legit" then I would still flame the snot out of him

11. Hannibal

Again though, truth is an absolute defense - something this pillock seems unable to grasp

Plus he is still crap, so even if he were "legit" then I would still flame the snot out of him

12. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Waves BANSTICK OF DOOM in a threatening manner...

Personal attacks and insults are NOT ok folks. Let's keep the moral high ground on our side, shall we. Thank you! :)

13. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

I'm honestly surprised this is still open.

14. Hannibal

Fine, I will rephrase it

For someone who maintains he has fought undefeated in a tournament that no-one else has heard of, seen or competed in and for someone who represents what he states is a lethal fighting system, his movements and his skill-set are exceptionally sub-par.

Furthermore despite all his rumblings towards legal ramifications - real or imaginary - he either wilfully ignores or is blissfully unaware that a universal defense against any legal action for slander or libel (and associated offences) is truth

15. OwlMAtt

OwlMAtt Armed and Scrupulous

The following is my response to Dux's e-mail:

16. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

+1 Matt. That was brilliant.

17. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

He might have won Kumite, had a Japanese teacher named Tanaka, and been a badarse secret agent man but Frank Dux is NO NINJA! The first rule of ninjutsu is: 1)No whining(rephrased from the Japanese)! The second rule of ninjutsu is even more damning to his claims: 2)No stealing(especially peaches)!

So in conclusion, despite what Frank Dux claims, he could not possibly be a ninja. Stop it!

18. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

So is this Frank then? Or maybe one of Frank's mates? Perhaps it is a student of his who, in the traditional mystical ways, has to do the dirty work?

Paint the fence, scrub the floor...

19. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I don't think we've received any official confirmation of his identity yet.

20. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Awww that sucks. cause i thought it would be cool to have a martial arts celebrity known person on the forum. :)