"No Gi Judo" Videos thread

Discussion in 'Judo' started by Done-Gone, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Hello guys and gals: The IRON FIGHTER Call-Out Challenge was a success, with about 60 competitors participating at the event. Everything went better than expected or even imagined. All participants took home a medal and 4 Trophy awards were also given out, for the BEST Take-Downs, BEST Submissions, BEST Technique and MOST Courageous. All the kids had a great time, as did the parents, all of which said they couldn't wait till the next tournament in Feb. 2011.

The Rematch (1) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JiuOKYuQRk"]YouTube - Spikey @ Iron Fighter Call Out - Match 1 - 12/18/10.[/ame]

If you think Spikey dominated Match (1), wait till I post Match (2).

PLEASE give me your thoughts on 6 y/o Spikey's performance. Thanks

2. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Little Girl beats-up Boy

If you want to see a feel good video, view this one (dont miss it).

Kim is Spikey's little sister, competing, 1 day short of her 5th Birth-day. This is her first ever match, Judo or Grappling. She taps the boy out 3 times, in a NO submission match. View it and LOL, you'll fall in love with her.

Kim's 1st match: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIa4EBxmSyI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I told you - you would enjoy it. What did you think of Lil Kim? LOL

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Where are the high kicks?

4. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

Just a question, but shouldn't this be on the grappling board rather than in the general discussion? It would get better reviews/critiques that way.

Sorry don't know NAGA rules but his hold down was effective. Better than moi (that'a me en francais ;' )... at 6 I would not have cared!

These will turn into some scarey teenagers one day!

powchoy

5. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Yay! Glad it went well and everyone had fun. :)

6. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

she's good. Me like. :)

Is she one of your students?

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

wanted to watch... but jeez... who's holding the camera? a drunk?!!? terrible camera work.

8. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Now c'mon Slip, is it really fair to criticise without posting your own work first? :D

9. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Yes, she is my student. I only post about my students... NO one else. :happy:

10. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

ROTFLMAO... no no I'm all for kids grappling... just can't do shakey camera work. Tripods solved that about 100 years ago. No excuses. :p

11. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

12. SenseiMattKlein

SenseiMattKlein Engage, Maverick

Boys and girls up until the age of 8 or 9, no real difference. It is only when the boys get bigger and stronger that you can't allow them to compete together anymore. In skill events like forms, it does not matter at any age. Our little competitor girls beat the boys all the time, no big deal.

13. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

No drunk, the very excited dad was behind the camera. His little girl's first ever match. I hope you can understand.

14. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Show me a video... prove it. NO BIG DEAL? It was for Kim, her parents, brothers, team-mates and Sensei (me). Thanks for your opinion.

15. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Grappling board? Yes, you may be right. Move it there if you wanna and can do so. Thanks

16. SenseiMattKlein

see below

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  17. SenseiMattKlein

Why should I prove anything to you? It is people who make a big deal out of it when a girl beats a boy that bug me, especially when they make the boy feel ashamed because a girl beat him. Really, who cares? I've been to tournaments most of my life and have seen dozens of girls beat boys, and also the reverse. So what?

18. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Is that what happened to you? You got beat-up by little girls. Is that what really bugs you? LOL

19. SenseiMattKlein

Don't remember ever fighting a girl, but kissed a few. What's your excuse? LOL

20. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Complete and Total Domination

Spikey was called out by JP in match (2). WOW! brave kid.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxp0r9JZ9n8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Was that awesome or what?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010