Nitrotech and my friend

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Shortfuse, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

my friend who has taken and had a grasp of many martal arts, only two of them i remember, he was a blackbelt in shotokan and aikido, he learned a great deal of grapplig from who knows where but thats not this thread is about.

he had the body and strength and speed of bruce lee, he looked exactly like him (weight,height, body measurements)! he had the fastet metabolism you could find and the largest craving for meat around. he had lightning quick relexes and incredible power and vigor.he also trained ferociously with weights and was more obsessed with MA than i ever was. his biceps looked like the were flexed even in his sleep (i checked)

that was hen he was 17 and 18 ,now hs 19 and just a few months ago he started using nitrotech, in about a month he got bigger and gained alot of weight and his bench is up to 170 about when he weighs 150 from about 135. i didnt like where it was going.

now he spends less time with martial arts and more time using NT, right now hi chest, back, and arms are huge. he doesnt look like bruce lee any more, he desnt look like a bodybuilder either but hes bigger than a martial artist woud want to be. he can bench 190 12 times or 12 sets and he weight trains disproportionately his chest which was allready striated is as defined as you cn imagine, it looks like its about to pop with ripples! it looks like some of his body may hold up as well to all tha extra mass so he trains his legs and neglects his abs.

he no longer looks like bruce lee, and i am admiring him less and less, i still respect him but i dont look up to him anymore. but at least he showed me someone could get as good as bruce lee or at least close and even better and he gave me afire to train harder but all i have to say is oh well.

2. MattKing

MattKing New Member

lol, NitroTech is good stuff!!!! I like it anyway! Well bodybuilding is a great past time as well and i know several that are big and are good at martial arts!! in fact theres a thread about being big and fast around here somewhere...

3. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

What was the point in this thread?!?

Anyway - nitrotech isn't that good from what I hear. A lot of their products are laced with sugars.

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Ummm...ermmmm.... you checked your friends biceps when he was asleep?

Ermmm.... ummmmm..... does anyone else feel that's a little ermmmmm "odd?"

5. MiyamotoMusashi

MiyamotoMusashi Valued Member

Well i wasn't going to be the one to say it! ;)

6. MattKing

MattKing New Member

lol, ok so hes a phycho... doesnt mean he doesnt get a reply! :D... well, nitro-tech worked excellently for me... i think a lot of things are personal... creatine doesnt work so well for some as it does for others for example!

7. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

the point? to inform is all

i didnt intend on checking.... he was asleep on the couch and i was watching latenight television, i had a great idea and put it in action :p

8. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

You obviously dont talk to him on AIM. Ive heard him say some wierd things. :D